Anyone out there to talk to......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cori, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cori

cori Member

I don't know where to begin, I have never done this before, but I have pretty much lost everything now and I don't know where I go from here. Today is my birthday on top of it all! I am living with my sister and have about 6 boxes left to my name I am almost out of money and I have never been down this bad in my life! I am not a kid anymore so for this to happen to me at this stage of my life (I am over 50).....just makes me think maybe I should just throw in the towel and end it all.........when it is just a struggle to get up in the morning and live what is the point!

2. ThaStartLine

ThaStartLine New Member

You can always talk to me. I know you don't know me but I feel the same way and I'm trying to overcome it.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am glad your sister is being supportive to you hun sometimes that is all it takes to get back up again and try ok. You are not old either lots of people go back to university and start another career at this age somethng they want to do Have you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling

4. cori

cori Member

I don't have a doctor because I don't have any health coverage right now. I will go to social services soon to see if they can help (at least with medical) until I get on my feet again...........everything just seems so hard to do!

5. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

If you need to talk I am here. You can PM me, or talk here, or I have a number of different instant messengers.

6. cori

cori Member

O.K. thank you......it is just nice to know that there are people who would be willing to talk. I am going to sleep now and rest my brain from all this stress. Sometimes I wish I could just sleep forever!! Can I reach you tomorrow to talk, if so what would be a good time. Looks like your in Canada, I am in the US and on eastern standard time......have no idea what time it is in Canada. Let me know when we could chat!! Many thanks!

7. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

8. tiggersafire

Right now it is 9:05AM, and I have no idea why I am awake.. Lol. But you can talk to me at anytime you'd like, just PM me and I can add you to an instant messenger if you'd like, I'm online a lot. Or I can talk to you here via PM.

9. cori

cori Member

I sent you a PM not sure if you got it.....not really sure how this all works.......just wanted to talk now.....anyone out there to talk?

10. tiggersafire

I got it, replied, and am on for a little bit now :)

11. cori

cori Member

Are you still there? Can we set up a time to talk later........I know you have to go soon.

12. tiggersafire

I'm here now, sorry I'm a little late, I was helping out with some things around the house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.