Anyone Out There?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AstroAshton92, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AstroAshton92

AstroAshton92 Active Member

Hi. I am not new, but seeing as these are the only people that remembered my birthday this year I figured you'd be the best at helping me now.

I was on the road to recovery, which can go either way when you are a border line personality. I left my boyfriend of 5 years (on&off) because he is an emotional abuser, just to move in with my best friend who also broke up with an emotional abuser. I've actually discovered that its a pretty common trait among the people I had been associated with before I left town, including my best friend whom I'm finding it hard to live with even tho its only been a week. I work two jobs to replace the stability I had with my ex and I hate both of them. One is serving drinks to pervs and homeless people, and the other is at a call center where no one knows or cares to know who I am unless I pretend to be important or watch Lifetime. I'm trying my best not to become an alcoholic but I've reached my breaking point and I've started smoking again.

I didn't come here to complain about all the little things adding up. I came here to ask if there is anyone, anyone at all in Reading Ohio that needs a friend. Because I don't have internet accept at work, and I need one desperately.

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I am here but I am not in your state. Hope you find a friend to connect with

Is there an way to change your jobs?

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you feel the way you do but remain strong. Coming out of an abusive relationship but I cannot condone such abuse. Abuse you have suffered is going to take time to recover from.

You need to seek group therapy to overcome the past. The road to recovery is hard but let's us help hour by hour and day by day.

Perhaps you can take up a form of exercise as to help to combat drinking and other habits. Please remember this is only advice and if I have offended in any manner, please accept my apologies.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome, just want to say we care here about what you are going through. Keep talking to us even if you only have internet access at work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.