Anyone sick of daily grind of life every day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicesinging1

I know most people reading this post will probably think of me as nothing more than "a lazy bum." But I really wanted to shout out and express my honest feelings that have been bottling up inside. The below is what has been going on in my head.
*I am sick of waking up in the morning every day.
*I am sick of brushing teeth 3 times a day.
*I am sick of taking a shower.
*I am sick of eating only to take shit soon after.
*I am sick of going to work.
*I am sick of doing laundry.
*I am sick of getting a haircut every month.
*I am sick of trimming fingernails and toenails every week.
*I am sick of cooking and dishwashing.
*I am sick of having to live a life that I feel forced to live.

Everything seems pointless in grand scheme of things. Not a day goes by not feeling sick of the daily grind of life.

How do you guys keep living ur life without getting fed up?

Illusion

I understand you there completely. I get fed up by daily life deeds as well. Only when I do stuff out of the ordinary its fun. Whenever I get to fed up, I'll either type my feelings out on here, write them out, or listen to music while blocking other things out for a bit.

I get fed up of my mom's constant complaining and my step fathers daily whining of 'not getting enough' and 'working all the time'.

nolonger

*I am sick of brushing teeth 3 times a day.
:unsure:, I barely brush my teeth these days lol.....I usually forget or just couldn't give a fuck. Like why should I bother? What do I gain?

Weekdays are the worst for me, because I have school. I wake up at like 6 in the morning and just want to lie there for a bit. But I can't. Whereas on weekends I can just lie in bed until I actually feel like rolling out of bed.

I don't really cut my fingernails, I bite them. My grandmother does it too. So my fingernails are the shortest they can be without drawing blood. My toenails look a bit weird...my two big toes have ingrown toenails, so I have to like 'operate' on them lol. Get a pair of nail clippers or something, into the sides to cut the bit of nail that is gouging into my skin. So some of them have curvs, and ur toes are ment to have straight nails(unlike your fingers).

How do you guys keep living ur life without getting fed up?
Oh I got fed up a very, very, very long time ago. I wouldn't say I'm 'living my life'. This is one fucking shit life if I'm actually 'living' it. I'm really just surviving. I mean it's not like I really enjoy anything. Just find random distractions that take my mind off things for a bit, then it's back to "just do it. there's no point".

I know most people reading this post will probably think of me as nothing more than "a lazy bum."
Most of us here are 'lazy bums' then, lol. I hate it when ever someone says I'm lazy or something. Or my mum/dad say I should get the fuck up and do something productive or what ever. I feel like saying "I can fix all this shit if I wanted to. Right here, right fucking now. Just give me a gun.", that's probly what I'd say if someone says anything to do with being lazy. I'm only around because other people make me fucking stay. If I had a gun i'd be dead a thousand times over. But no. People keep others around for their own selfish reasons. I hate it when parents or someone say "oh we didnt see the signs!" or "he seemed so normal/thought it was just a phase", when ever someone ends up killing themselves. Like fuck off. The 'signs' were right there. You just had to fucking look. They were in plain view.

anyway, im gonna end this before I dont stop talking about random crap.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I can tell you one thing nicesinging01 (nice to see you after a very long time). MANY, MANY, MANY people feel the way you do. You are EXTREMELY FAR from being alone!

Right now, I don't even know how I go through it. Looking at this thread makes me think about it right now actually. I don't really like my job, its very stressful and my life is definitely a grind, same old, same old, sigh....

I guess my depression keeps me from spicing it up any to make it interesting to life. Many of us feel like we are only surviving. I get very irritated of people that "live life to the fullest each and every single day" out of jealousy.

nolonger

I get very irritated of people that "live life to the fullest each and every single day" out of jealousy.
I just wonder how the fuck they do it. 'They' also tend to piss me off, when they blab on about their ever-changing lives, to the point where I just don't go near them or converse with them.

I don't know how you could live life to the full each day. For me, it's incomprehensible and just doesn't make sense.

skysunsand

I just wonder how the fuck they do it. 'They' also tend to piss me off, when they blab on about their ever-changing lives, to the point where I just don't go near them or converse with them.

I don't know how you could live life to the full each day. For me, it's incomprehensible and just doesn't make sense.
Amen to that.
You brush your teeth three times a day? Shit, I'm glad I make it to even once and showering every day. Much as you're unhappy with the daily grind of doing that, kudos to you. :)
Even when I'm not feeling depressed (or, rather, denying that I am depressed and faking it for the rest of the world's sake), I'm still miserable with the day in, day out monotony of life. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! :hug:

am I alive

I would be sick of all of those things if i have just one peroson to share it with and to live with, doing all those things by yourself is really to take.

moogkitz

Oh god, its like you're reading my mind. I wake up at 7 every day, and I do mean EVERYDAY. I recently got a puppy and it's like having a fucking child. I literally have to get up early every morning, even on weekends, just to take him out, cause I know no one else will do it

(& on that subject, my sister posts pics of her and my puppy on facebook saying "look at my dog! he's so cute! blah blah" and I'm just like... :dry: bitch, he's not your dog, you don't do shit. no really, when I put him in the laundry room, she takes him out cause she "doesn't want to hear him cry," but then she doesn't watch him at all and he pisses all over the place.)

anyway, I blabbed there. I really just want to end it all when I think about what a drag my boring life is. Nothing exciting happens, unless someone at home is physically fighting. And anytime something good DOES happen (rarely), my good mood is always ruined by something and/or someone. It's inevitable.

^^this. My friend on facebook literally talks about nothing but her new boyfriend all the fucking time. "omg cory I love you soo soo soo much we're so perfect for each other I had such a good day with you when you took me to the mall and bought me all this shit" STFU! It's supposed to be a good thing, but it only further depresses me.

AlopexAngel

Chat Buddy
SF Supporter
Oh god, its like you're reading my mind. I wake up at 7 every day, and I do mean EVERYDAY. I recently got a puppy and it's like having a fucking child. I literally have to get up early every morning, even on weekends, just to take him out, cause I know no one else will do it
Same here. Except my dogs not a puppy, she's 7. She frustrates me to no end because my husband should have been the one to train her not to pee in the house when she was a puppy.

Songstress

*I am sick of waking up in the morning every day.
*I am sick of taking a shower.
*I am sick of going to work.
*I am sick of doing laundry.
*I am sick of cooking and dishwashing.
*I am sick of having to live a life that I feel forced to live.
I took out ones either I don't do that regularly or don'r bother me, but every one of those I agree wtih. The only reason I end up doing any of them, is knowing that I need to or being pestered into doing them.

I "live" right now. I "exist." I'm here, and other than a few things, that's about all I can manage. For some people, therapy helps, for others, meds help.

doityourself

Im sick of dragging myself out of bed
Im sick of yelling for my kids to get up
Im sick of hearing my kids argue
Im sick of doing any type of housework, laundry is evil
Im sick of coming to work
Im sick of talking, really I dont have energy to actually speak some days
Im sick of cooking
Im sick of driving
Im sick of bills
Im sick of this disease
Im sick of happy people