Anyone suicidal after cosmetic surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty482

Im happy to help Paul I hope things have gotten better. There is surely a way out of that discomfort. Still praying for you and hoping you are well!!!!

paul777

Thanks for the replies guys

Sapphire

I am thinking body dysmorpia because of the extent it is bothering me. I have called in sick to the course I am enrolled on twice this week. It is only 3 days a week.

I'm sure the reason is that I'm becoming agrophobic now and I know why. I have always hated the way it looks since 2004 but I did finish university and I was working for four months.

I think it will get worse as I keep combing it every morning.

The ECM looks good but there doesn't seem any video's about it being used for scars?

Acy

It does get too much to handle the way it feels and it would be good to talk to someone. My G.P is pretty good and knows the situation. She is proably the only health professional who isn't dissmissive about the discomfort I feel.

I get the impression she wants me to move on though, and I can't. I am thinking of going back on meds (been off a year) because it hasn't had me this beat since 2004.

Drendil

I know what you mean but it is just so exhausting at times. Life is struggle enough. I will stick with my G.P as she is understanding.

Marty

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00