Anyone suicidal due to lack of friends?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by L108935, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L108935

L108935 Well-Known Member

Is anyone here suicidal due to a lack of friends? It seems to me like life sucks when there's no one else to share it with. :(
  2. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

sometimes my lack of friends makes me feel a lot worse cos i have no one immediately to talk to and when i feel alone, i feel terrible
  3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i have no friends but i do have sf friends and they mean the world to me now the strength i get from them is amazing its the reason im still around today
  4. nuage_fractal

nuage_fractal Member

No, I'm suicidal because of my speech impediment and lack of hair. Anyway, I could use some more good friends too... the way my life is going now I don't think I'll see my 29th birthday in November.
  5. Marco

Marco Well-Known Member

I rather lack friends because i'm depressed and feel bad, for other reasons mostly (physical defects, terrific self-image). It would be impossible for me to have a social life while my spirit is so ill, it does condition every meeting, chat, always have to fake-smile and lately i can't even do that. People feel how you are and avoid depressed ones. That's a dog who bites its tail and it is a hard guess how to exit from this situation. The best solution would be finding friends who have serious problems, like strong depression etc. but since the few ones who are in the mood fake it and want to keep some sort of appearence, that is not easy.
  6. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

yes. i think the reason i dont have any friends is because
    of me. and i dont know why or how im doing it.
    and if its not me, and due to crappy circumstances
    in an uneventful life, either way it doesnt matter.
  7. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Sometimes i cant remember if the depression came first and then no friends or the no friends and the depression !
  8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i am alone, thus my death is nothing to no one.
  9. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I have no one whatsoever.I texted a guy there that texted me last week saying he wanted to meet me.He didnt know who i was and when i told him he didnt answer.
    I go out no one looks at me
    No one talks to me .people who know me pretend they dont see me.I have a feeling my real mother lives near by but I cant prove it
    Im not psychotic nor am I deluded .Im depressed and high yeah but Im not crazy by any means
    Im single ,no one approaches me ,if I speak to someone they either laugh into my face ,turn their back on me or are outright rude.
    I see other people with loads of friends and they are horrible :spaz:
  10. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I don't suck but, society, does.
  11. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I dont no if the lack of friends makes me suicidal. I think my looks first triggered the depression a few years ago. then some other things arose, and with time I developed a few anxiety disorders/phobia(mainly to do with social or being around others).

Very rarely I will want a friend, most of the time I find other people and the things they talk about to be too triggering so i just avoid the whole situation and make up a world in my head.
  12. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i don't know if they count as friends but there are people i miss and the lack of being with them makes me feel suicidal sometimes.
  13. DrkZ90

DrkZ90 Well-Known Member

yes. It's the main reason why I feel so depressed the whole fucking time... I'm feeling like killing myself right now just to stop that loneliness feeling, it's the worst thing that can happen...
  14. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Yup no friends, no girl friend, no life, i just suck air, eat resources, and waste everyone time
  15. SadLife

SadLife Member

argee espically those country that advances so fast in the economies
    and they started looking at status
  16. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Being lonely is one of the 10 reasons why I want to die.
  17. gwalchmei

gwalchmei Well-Known Member

It's not so much the "lack of friends" as it is the betrayal by those who pretend to be my friends.
    That even includes family.
  18. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

Trust Yourself and intuition about your goals. I am suicidal due to having too many friends. all they do is hurt your even more.
  19. I wish I had more friends for sure.. I could but its just really hard for me to connect with people and keep a relationship going. Everything seems to fizzle out or I can't live up to peoples expectations. No one really knows me at all. Its a terrible feeling.
  20. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ipushed all my friends away over twenty years ago.. I have been in total isolation ever since..The only people I come in contact with are Doctors, Therapist, Pharmacy, And the girl at the check out line at the grocery store..Thats it..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.