Anyone tell me what the point of carrying on is?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 0000, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0000

0000 Active Member

as above^
  2. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Take it that you are going through your own personal hell at the moment. Well thanks for posting your thread. You will find here that we are all friends and that we take the time for each other.

What's happening in your life that is making you so sad ?

Stay safe

3. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

i would but i dont know it
  4. possessednomad

possessednomad Well-Known Member

If you've explained in another thread about your problems then im sorry, but otherwise maybe you'd like you tell us them here? lots of people here have serious problems and they try to deal with them (and succeed)... what precisely is your problem?
  5. 0000

0000 Active Member

I appreciate the concern, however I am a very logical guy and if a problem could have been sorted I would have found the answer years ago. I would rather not go in to my problems again for this reason, and the fact that over 15 years nobody has been able to help me and I now feel the way I do because it is natural to, given what I have been through and continue to go thru..

I'm really looking for any reasons why anyone would want to be here, as I am convinced (to quote "Private Pile") that I am in a world of sh1t and there is nothing I would have liked more than not to have been born in the first place.

Anybody got anything that makes their life bearable, if only for a few minutes?
  6. 0000

0000 Active Member

Do we feels that there should be a point but no-one knows what it is, or is there no point apart from to struggle through?
  7. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

So far... I have come to the conclusion that life is about achievement.

Love, success, happiness, pleasure, satisfication, sancuary, salvation...

Whatever form that may be to you.
    Marriage, money, career...

I'm not one for religion, but I am open to all opinions and reasoning.
    I can understand different viewpoints but not nessicarily believe/participate in them and be able to explain them.
    From a religious point of view...
    were 'sinners' that have a life time to 'redeem' ourselves.

That could be another 'reason' for breathing.

I have thought about the reason for life and the reason 'I' as a person should live in this disgusting place of selfish creatures...but I have not. Not soully just logically.:dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.