Anyone to talk, I just can't go on, what did I do so wrong in my previous life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, new to the site and glad I've found it! I'm currently suffering health wise at the minute, this shit as been going on to long, surely it must be easier away from this cruel world...

Digital Angel

I don't know if you actually believe in paying for sins committed in a past life. It would be wise to squelch that line of thinking as it is simply untrue and not productive.

Things can get better in most situations, although I'm not sure of yours. They've done research on differences between happy and depressed people and one of the best indicators of being happy was having an ability to plan for the future and also be hopeful about it. I write stuff down in notebooks about my goals and keep track of things and it helps keep me stable.

Good luck.

Thanks for your kind words, my life is so uncertain and I don't know what the future holds, that I can't cope with, I cannot live not knowing what's round the corner!!

You say I should stop believing in paying for pasted but I've been a good person all my life, I don't deserve this that leads me to believe I must have been a bad person previoulsy!!

I don't know the answer but this life isn't it...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
my life is so uncertain and I don't know what the future holds,

exactly hun no-one knows what the future holds each corner can bring so much possibilites You give up now you will never know what life will bring you.
You have to take each day at a time and enjoy living in the present tense not the past or the future. Enjoy each day and what it brings you okay Don't get caught up in the past or future.

distress

Total eclipse is right, you must try not to get to caught up in the future or the past. Life is difficult but it wouldnt be life if it wasnt, it has a strange way of reminding us that.
Keep safe and all the best

I want to be strong and I wish I could put your words into practise but sadly for me I've gone past that, time as come to plan the end

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I am so sorry you are struggling...I know what it is to be in ill health and what difficult it is to motivate one's self...sometimes, I have to call one of my friends and say, 'tell me you love me', just to get through...please continue to post here and feel the support that is here...J

Sadeyes, I really can't go on, I know I'm loved by many but they aren't hurting inside like me, this continuous struggle with my inner demons is killing me, I used to be so full of life and now I'm a shadow of myself, I can't continue to battle on and on.

P.s I'm sure my friends and family would be happier without me, I know they are hurting inside seeing me like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00