anyone tried lsd/acid?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by kungfuhamster, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kungfuhamster

kungfuhamster Member

I would just like to know more about this drug. I have read that it makes you see all weird colours and shapes etc. Also I know it doesnt usually come in pill form it's usually paper with smiley faces and stuff on them.
    Anyone here ever taken it? What was your experience?

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I don't think anyone will give you much info on it nor encourage it, as this is for support not unhealthy methods, not to mention I believe it says no promotion or anything like that of illegal acts, in the rules and FAQ.

Copied from the rules: • This is a pro-life support forum for people in crisis. We do not provide or share suicide methods. Do not provide other members with knowledge on how to harm or terminate themselves in any way (this INCLUDES providing links to pro-suicide sites or pro-choice as some people like to call them); do NOT encourage self harm, eating disorders, violence against others or suicide. Illegal activities are also not encouraged at this site, this includes encouraging underage sex and illegal drug use.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2007
  3. sadsoul

sadsoul Member

I've tried it and must say the comedown is horrible (3 hits of blotter). I had aches all over my body. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't think straight. I can honestly say I would never do it again. And I have done A LOT of drugs.

4. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

fun for about 6 or 7 hours, then it's hell. unless of course you are in a bad place emotional and mentally, then you have about 9 to 10 hours of hell...

not recomended, wanna see colors, go se a Disney movie, much safer...

r...

5. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

I tried it once and didn't like it. I didn't see any hallucinations but felt really tense and had a sort of heightened state of senses. I remember walking out in two foot of snow in just my boxers and talking about how nice the weather was and a few other weird things.

6. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I tried it when i was in my teens and enjoyed the experience however, the chances of having a good or bad trip usually depend's on the user's state of mind prior to ingestation.....i think it's one of the most dangerous drugs should things go wrong, as the sense's of reality can be completely altered.
    I definately wouldn't encourage it if you have depression or are feeling suicidal.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  7. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

smart words... bad trips are not fun!!! and even if you are in a good place before you take it, the smallest thing can turn a good trip into a bad trip. and once the trip is bad it pretty much stays bad, and there is noff switch, you have to ride it out and hope for the best...

r...

8. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Though I can never take it again, my experience was all good. I was able to go out in public and act normally. Yes colors were my world.... but trips are easily ruined by others actions or words. I do not recommend it to anyone due to it's intensity. One of my freinds wound up fightin an off duty cop in a restaurant during what I'd say was an OD on the stuff. :blink:

9. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Wouldnt recomend it for anyone. Have gone thru fantastic trip and real bad onesmyself (about 15 years ago). Today most of the stuff on the market it real shit, and theres always a risk of you staying with some mental problems afterwards. Ive seen it at the shrink ward, ppl that never would come down again. If you havent tried it, please dont do it. Its real bad for your depression, so please dont give it a try.

10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Tried it once, would not advise it at all.
    as has been said, it can be fun for a while. then you reallt feel messed up. i honestly though i had gone mad, it was awful. never ever again. a bad trip is a living hell.

11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Depends on the hit. But frankly, I would advise against it, especially if you are posting on a suicide forum. It can be o.k., but then again it can make you feel like shit and paranoid as hell. If it's a choice between 'shrooms and acid I would say take the acid (iin my personal experience), but neither really enhanced my life at all. For someone who is mentally unstable (and I wasn't, and still had some fucked-up times) I do not recommend.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Lsd Can Not Kill You. Impossible.

13. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

A couple of my friends died whilst on lsd on seperate occasions it is one of the scariest drugs out. One thought he could walk on water and drowned in a canal trying and the other believed he could slash his wrists and survive-he didn't.
    Please don't try it and don't encourage anyone else to either-another of my friends gets horrific flashbacks and nightmares as a result of using.
    Just thought I'd share some facts.

14. ybt

ybt Guest

I don't think all these anti-LSD comments can be considered correct. The effects of drugs (except for the obvious ones) vary from person to person. It is well known, however, that if you're depressed while taking various drugs it's not necessarily a good idea, since you wouldn't be in the 'normal' frame of mind, and if you do take them, make sure you're in a safe, relaxing environment.

15. mad hatter

mad hatter Active Member

if you do try it...make sure you are in a safe place where you will not be interrupted and are with like minded people
    ive known people who have never been the same since
    its a life changing experience that cannot be taken lightly!
    take care

16. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Pros = The consant smile never goes away & sometimes uncontrollable laughter ensues.

Cons = the comedown sucks! Take me, take me with you... "Without you. Without you everything falls apart. Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the peices"

17. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

taking too much is a concern. Its hard to know the purity of the lsd you are taking. I've only taken it once and the only problem I had with it was it lasts for ever, like 14 hours, so be ready for the long haul. Be around good people and just have fun.

18. lund

lund Member

I take acid and other drugs on a regular(weekly)basis. If I didn't have them then I would have killed myself long ago. Yeah, I'm dependent on drugs. I don't mind it one bit.

19. lund

lund Member

Personal experience with a few people doesn't equate to facts. LSD is safe, unstable people taking LSD make it unsafe to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.