Anyone up for this?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by zRichi, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zRichi

zRichi Member

hey

urekek pretty much inspired me to not kill myself but instead to bail to another country..

Being the fact this is a suicide forum (lol):puke:I'm guessing some other people are in the same boat as me in wanting to escape the hell that is their lives?

Anyone up for bailing to any country? I'm not particularly fussed on which...I'd quite like to see China, Thailand or something but also think canada, america, australia would be cool.
    Anyone wanna jump ship with me ^_^

Richi xx

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

If I had the money, I'd have fucked off to Australia a year ago already :sad:
    Good luck to you though!! :hug:

3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I would love to and plan to just as soon as I can...

Just can't yet I guess :unsure:

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm up for going. I have no plans of any kind right now.

5. zRichi

zRichi Member

Well I was looking to leaving in sept if that helps.

Pleease. I'm gonna bail anyway but it'd be nice to do it with somebody :D

6. zRichi

zRichi Member

Fromthatshow I sent you a pm :D

If you have the confidence to teach then teaching in the east can earn us a lot of money :biggrin:

what do you think?
    xxx

7. RememberLove

RememberLove Member

I would love to join you except I have my 5 year old son... he is the ONLY reason I havent end my life yet!! :dry:

8. zRichi

zRichi Member

ohh :sad:

wanna see if i can bring as many ppl as poss. could be proper funny :biggrin:

9. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I think you're on to something interesting you know :tongue:

Where do you plan on going? I mean you listed a few places in your first post, have you got a preference?

10. zRichi

zRichi Member

I know.

it's a pretty good idea. Most of us are only on here cos of the stress of British/American life.

I don't particularly mind to be honest. I'm 21, quite cocky when i need to be, with loads of work experience so where ever I go I'm pretty sure to get work.

If we did the east Teaching is easy as hell and you'll earn a shit load. but partying in australia could be amazing too..I don't rly care tbh.

Just wanna go slum it somewhere else and it'd be cool to do it with other people.

What were you thinking of?

R x

11. woundedgirl

woundedgirl Member

Thats it i'm coming too. Well in my head anyay !!!!:sad:

12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I would've loved to come, but at the moment I've got plans for an education around here. However, if I fail and have to drop out of University (again), I will find me a job and work hard for a while to save up proper money and then piss off and go somewhere :smile:

13. heya

heya New Member

Travelling the world would be so much fun. I have always wanted to see as much as the world as I can such as, Japan, Italy, Spain, and a billion other places.

My life is so routine right now, I think it would be great for me to step out of my bubble for once and just get lost in the world. I would love to join if I can scrap up enough money by the time you wanna leave!

14. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

thats such a good idea! i feel like i dont fit into this (australian) society at all so im thinking about going to another country as well. for some reason greece and italy draw me to them. i wanna go over there buy a cheap motorcycle and just go whereever i like around the meditteranean taking shit-kicker jobs where ever i can.

i think as well as the change in culture, the freedom and just being away from this place thats held me back for so long is whats most appealing!

tell me where you decide to go!

15. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I think I'm going to Antarctica lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.