anyone wanna make my pancakes tomorrow?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by TinkerLoop, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TinkerLoop

TinkerLoop Well-Known Member

please volunteers i cant make them

2. I know it's a "quarter, half and one" recipe, but I too can't make pancakes. I do, of course, presume you mean the English variety of pancakes.

3. TinkerLoop

any pancakes are good lol i want my pancakes tomorrow lol

4. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

My boyfriend is taking me out for a pancake dinner at his church tomorrow...I am so happy about that! :D

I cant wait...if i didnt have to go with him, i would make them for you!

But have you tried getting a box of the mix and going by that...the ones that are pre-made do require some mixing and adding of stuff...

are you going from scratch???

Love BP

5. tinuviel

tinuviel Well-Known Member

I can give you the recepie how we make them where I come from and describe how to bake them and stuff, but I'm too far away to actualy make them for you :unsure:

6. TinkerLoop

i need sumone to do it for me tomorrow....

7. BrokenPieces

if only i can find your dark corner i would be able to make them for you???

i have no clue why this is happening...

is it a pancake day or soemthing???

BP

8. tinuviel

tinuviel Well-Known Member

:( I would like to help...I'm so sorry...

9. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

u can have some of my pancakes if u like, we make pancake pie, its layers like this: pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese, pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese :drool: :biggrin:

BrokenPieces, its pancake day tomorrow - 28th Feb

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You ain't the only one. lol

11. TinkerLoop

ty it might be a good day after all

12. I had no idea it was pancake day tomorrow. I guess that something to look forward to.

13. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I personally don't see what's so special about it... it's only pancakes. I can live without them and to be honest i'm not a big fan of them anyways. So yea, maybe i'm one of the minority.

14. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

*shudders* :D
    I'm kinda too far away too...sorry hun :hug:
    I'm sure you'll do well if you try to make them yourself, though :) Get Robin to make them for you!!! :D

(I thought people in the common room were just randomly talking about pancakes, being me I didn't realise tomorrow was pancake day :laugh: ) Oh well.

15. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

pancakes eh? not my sortofthing. my family do what they can to ignore easter.

16. TinkerLoop

yes but its not just pancake day so im in the mood

17. BrokenPieces

Okay I didnt know about what the special deal was with it! lol My bad!

My boyfriend is making me pancakes that is what he said he was doing!

Love BP

18. Black_Rose17

Black_Rose17 Member

Don't look at me. *Burns everything she makes* I need a man that can cook! eh, good luck though.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2006
  19. batafurai

batafurai Guest

:what: you mean to tell me there's a pancake day????? no one told me there's a pancake day!!! how could i live my whole life without knowing there's a pancake day!!! i am such the deprived child.

i love pancakes ^_^ any kind, from any country, if is pancake, i will eat hehehehehe is one of the four main food groups... along with marshmallows, chocolate, and ice cream ^_^ what more dya need? :biggrin:

if i knew how to cook i'd make some for ya, i buy mine at restaurants lol that way i dont' have to deal with a stove :chef:

i hope you find someone to cook for you, if you do, send them my way when they're done ^_^

bata

20. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Pancake day is always a Tuesday... think it has something to do with lent... and then tomorrow is Ash Wednesday... we have an assembly for Ash Wednesday tomorrow.... miss out on double math.

TDM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.