anyone wanna make my pancakes tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i_am_not_here

I know it's a "quarter, half and one" recipe, but I too can't make pancakes. I do, of course, presume you mean the English variety of pancakes.

BrokenPieces

My boyfriend is taking me out for a pancake dinner at his church tomorrow...I am so happy about that! :D

I cant wait...if i didnt have to go with him, i would make them for you!

But have you tried getting a box of the mix and going by that...the ones that are pre-made do require some mixing and adding of stuff...

are you going from scratch???

Love BP

tinuviel

I can give you the recepie how we make them where I come from and describe how to bake them and stuff, but I'm too far away to actualy make them for you :unsure:

BrokenPieces

if only i can find your dark corner i would be able to make them for you???

i have no clue why this is happening...

is it a pancake day or soemthing???

BP

bunny

Staff Alumni
u can have some of my pancakes if u like, we make pancake pie, its layers like this: pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese, pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese :drool: :biggrin:

BrokenPieces, its pancake day tomorrow - 28th Feb

I personally don't see what's so special about it... it's only pancakes. I can live without them and to be honest i'm not a big fan of them anyways. So yea, maybe i'm one of the minority.

Bunny said:
pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese, pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese
*shudders* :D
I'm kinda too far away too...sorry hun :hug:
I'm sure you'll do well if you try to make them yourself, though :) Get Robin to make them for you!!! :D

(I thought people in the common room were just randomly talking about pancakes, being me I didn't realise tomorrow was pancake day :laugh: ) Oh well.

BrokenPieces

Bunny said:
u can have some of my pancakes if u like, we make pancake pie, its layers like this: pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese, pancake, meat sauce, pancake, cheese :drool: :biggrin:

BrokenPieces, its pancake day tomorrow - 28th Feb
Okay I didnt know about what the special deal was with it! lol My bad!

My boyfriend is making me pancakes that is what he said he was doing!

Love BP

B

batafurai

:what: you mean to tell me there's a pancake day????? no one told me there's a pancake day!!! how could i live my whole life without knowing there's a pancake day!!! i am such the deprived child.

i love pancakes ^_^ any kind, from any country, if is pancake, i will eat hehehehehe is one of the four main food groups... along with marshmallows, chocolate, and ice cream ^_^ what more dya need? :biggrin:

if i knew how to cook i'd make some for ya, i buy mine at restaurants lol that way i dont' have to deal with a stove :chef:

i hope you find someone to cook for you, if you do, send them my way when they're done ^_^

bata

Pancake day is always a Tuesday... think it has something to do with lent... and then tomorrow is Ash Wednesday... we have an assembly for Ash Wednesday tomorrow.... miss out on double math.

TDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00