Anyone want to talk on AIM..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Digital Angel, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

I need to vent about some things/advice maybe...idk. Mostly, I am just terribly alone and feeling awful..
  2. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

I don't have an aim but if you have an msn i wouldnt mind talking
  3. asri

asri Well-Known Member

u can alternately log into the chat room here too.. got MSN but damn thing refuses to work!!!

hope u have beenable to reach out to someone..

take care
  4. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

I guess I'l just go get lots of pills to chug when walgreen sopen since no one has aim. bye everyone..
  5. asri

asri Well-Known Member

hey hang on,

whats stopping u from coming onto chat here?? there is always someone on here..
  6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

You can add me on AIM, but due to pc problems I won't be able to get on until later today.

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm on aim usually at night. I'm not sure where you're at (I didn't look if it is in your profile), but I am in the states.
    My sn is doublecolorless9. IM me anytime you see me on just remind me that you're from SF and your username so I know who you are :heart:

:hug: !
  8. mine is kid poops muffin, so if you want you chat, please feel free to talk to me... I love to help, and I need someone to talk to as well. :heart:
  9. whitelighter491

whitelighter491 New Member

My id is scorpio3894. I could use someone to chat with too. I'm usually on at various times in the evening. I'm going through a rather unstable period myself so I'm afraid I can't give a specific time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.