Anyone watching the eclipse?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by KittyGirl, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

There's an eclipse happening right now~ It's not visible where I am due to all of the cloud coverage, but you can click here if you're in the same boat as me and watch it live streamed!

The world is ending!
  2. phoenix44

phoenix44 Well-Known Member

I am. I keep switching between watching it outdoors and watching it inside on live stream. Basically I'll watch it outdoors until I start feeling as though I'm going to freeze to death lol. Then I'll go back inside.

I do wish the clouds would go away!
  3. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well~ for the people who missed it~ I guess there will be photos and things... but 400 years is a long time to wait for another red moon on Winter Solstice.

I saw the stream and it was quite lovely :sheep2:
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Wish I could have... stuck at work though....
  6. Redink

Redink Member

it was fun:) I danced out their in the midnight cold, wearing my brothers tennis shoes because i didn't want to take off my fuzzy socks.

The red of the moon was gorgeous as it slipped out from under the purple clouds~
  7. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

too many clouds, too many lights. i hate city lights. :(
    didn't see a thing, and i was watching till 5am, so basically...a big fail. i'm gonna make it in june!
  8. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

I was awake to watch it, but I couldn't see a thing. Too many trees, and not enough windows either.
  9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yes! Elizabeth and I went down to the shores of Lake Ontario and froze our asses off for two hours to watch it. Very romantic, and the cold didn't catch up to us until we were walking home.
  10. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

We didn't watch it. I don't know if it was too cloudy or not. We decorated our Christmas tree. All three of us. That is the first time that has happened since all three of us have lived here together.
  11. Well-Known Member

I couldn't see anything cause of the rain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.