Anyone who can please talk to me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadDude1980, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

I don't want to give away more than I already have here because I know my wife spies on me and likes to keep tabs on me. But if anyone wants to talk in messenger, I'd be more than happy to let them listen. I'm in dire need of someone who actually listens to me, gender doesn't matter.

I'm on messenger. kensotojr@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2008
  2. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I'm listening Ken. I don't have messenger at this time, but if you won't talk to me otherwise I will get it back. I hope we can talk here because many people might be helped by your experiences.

3. I'd PM'ed you yesterday with a suggestion you might consider...it's in my own SENT box here, so I can only assume you received it.... :huh:

4. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Ken,

I am here if you need to talk. Feel free to add me on msn... cmsmith0108@hotmail.com . I would be happy to talk to you. *huggles*

Caroline

5. EllieThade

EllieThade Antiquities Friend

I'd be happy to talk to you. I don't have MSN or anything, but in chat you can click on the person's name and have a private conversation. Just PM me - I'm not always on, so try my email if I'm not on - that's at least on most of the time. liannamom@gmail.com

Hugs,

Ellie

6. SadDude1980

Hey you just name the place and time and I'm there.

7. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Hey Sad, I'm listening. I really am. Please let me be your sounding board. I'm here at least for now. Don't let this opportunity go.

8. SadDude1980

The chat room won't work for me for some reason. i just get a blank grey box and at the bottom it says it's done loading.

But I'm here now

9. SadDude1980

If anyone wants to hear any other of my two favorite songs besides the one on youtube, let me know. Send me a private message with your e-mail or we can do a file transfer some how.

I feel like every keystroke takes more and more effort to type. :(

This is such a horrible feeling. My mind doesn't let me rest - constantly bombarded by negative thoughts and feelings and despair.

Random bursts of crying and stabs of pain. You ever get that cold hollow feeling right in your heart area? I swear it's there. I think that's why they call it "heart ache". I get that feeling in my heart/chest area. When I really feel bad.

I guess if you guys know a place to post files that's free maybe I could do that for the songs.

:(

10. EllieThade

I would guess "Member Artistic Creations" is a good place to post your songs. I'd love the hear them.

Ellie

P.S. And you can email me at liannamom@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2008
  11. EllieThade

I would guess "Member Artistic Creations" is a good place to post your songs. I'd love the hear them.

Ellie

And you can email me at liannamom@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.