Anyone who has a Drug problem.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Kaos General, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

Well where to start, i have pretty much taken every illegal drug out there including legal drugs too. From about the age of 9 i was smoking. by 11 i was smoking weed, sniffing glue, and solvents. by 13 i was doing ecstacy, by 15 i moved onto coke. Then i started on a very slippery slope by taking heroin. By the time i was 17 i was injecting crack and heroin together. Then i did crystal meth for a while but thought it was over rated and went back to crack and heroin. I was a heroin and crack addict for about 8 years and when youve been where i have you know what rock bottom truly is. Its sitting next to a cashpoint begging people for spare change or selling the big issue to people who look at you like scum and then theres all your so called friends who would sell you out for a bag of brown. not to mention all the good friends who die in front of your eyes because the gear was far too strong for them. Luckily for me i sorted my shit out and wennt onto methadone and detoxed off that and have now been clean for 16 months. The point im trying to make is this, no matter how bad your problems is drugs are not the answer believe me because after you come back down the problem is still there, with added complications and a whole lot more new problems. If you ever need to talk about addiction or where to get help my PM box is always open.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Everyone always says that it makes things worse. I guess I haven't figured that out for myself yet. I just started using drugs last year.
    You ever go to NA or anything?
    Thanks for the offer to talk. :hug:

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yeah i goto NA, i chair meetings. I pick my 18 months keyring pretty soon too!!! At the end of the day NA is the best place if your serious about recovery from addiction.

4. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

Drugs truly help me. It is the only thing that really fixes my issues. I find at a point it is a control issue. I have done every drug under the sun, a few 'hardcore' drugs. What affects one person may not be the same. I am not sure why I am responding? I guess good to hear you have gotten control back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.