Anyone who wants to talk, Suicidal feelings, Hatred; READDDD

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nollytm, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nollytm

nollytm New Member

Sometimes you have to really open your eye's to understand the truth. The day's are going by so slowly, as i lie in my bed planning my suicide out. I'm so scared, My dad came home today so drunk and coked up It scare's me alot when he's like this, he tells me the truth, and through that truth i see that he is hurting. Im scared to leave this world, but i know it's the right thing to do. If anyone need's help in there last hours/days/weeks just ask me, if your not sure about suicide ask me. I can help you, because i can't help myself. I need my last closure on helping hurting people before i go. Just ask for help and i'll give it you.

2. nowill2live

nowill2live Member

it's great that you can help us but how can WE help you.
    if you're on this website then that means you don't really want to die. no one really wants to die. we all hope that somehow magically we will get our heart's desire and make us keep on living, but that doesn't always happen.
    sometimes you have to live through the pain a bit to get what you want

life is hard, and the world can be a cruel and repugnant place to be, but there is also great joy to be found.

don't end your life, please live. I promise you that all this will pass as soon as you fight your demons and keep on living. it's not going to get better overnight but it WILL get better. I am a living testiment to this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.