• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Anyone whos from australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worthless

Theres a show tonight at 11.56 on ABC2 called The Suicide Tourist.

"Craig Ewert was a terminally ill patient who opted for an assisted suicide in 2006. His final four days were recorded and made into a documentary about terminal illnesses and assisted suicide"

Just incase anyones interested.

nolonger

Thanks for posting this!

I think I'll stay up and have a look, or I'll record it. :) Sounds interesting.

If I was to ever commit suicide later in life(somewhat likely), I'd like to make a recording of some sought as opposed to a letter. It would basically be a verbal recording of my life and what I thought of it(craptastic :laugh:).

Worthless

Thanks for posting this!

I think I'll stay up and have a look, or I'll record it. :) Sounds interesting.

If I was to ever commit suicide later in life(somewhat likely), I'd like to make a recording of some sought as opposed to a letter. It would basically be a verbal recording of my life and what I thought of it(craptastic :laugh:).

I actually have started making snippets of goodbyes to certain people and when the time is near i will put them together, put it on a cd and that will be my 'letter'.
Itd be alot more personal i reckon.
Im keen for this doco tonight tho. :)

nolonger

Same here, consdering most of the shit TV broadcasting is on the weekends.....like the weekdays get all the good stuff! But the digital channels are making it better..I just need a fucking HD Digital box now...*facepalm*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$255.00