Going to therapy
Taking up people time
If I’m never going to be better

I don’t like me and i keep messing up
There’s so much and it’s to heavy

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
You are not a burden. I enjoy writing to you and I hope you share more of your pain here, it is good to let it out. Life always goes on and often there are small things that make it worth living. Hugs to you, hope you are finding comfort.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I feel like such a burden
In real life and online
I don’t want to keep asking for help
Going to therapy
Taking up people time

Never is a long time. Especially when you’re only in your mid-20’s! : ) . . (What you’re describing sounds an awful lot like someone with depression - in terms of its features); but! Believe it or not: I am not a doctor 🥼 ;^)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
^^but I do believe that whatever is going on —& wrong: (in your life!) could or can be attributed to whatever is psychologically affected / effected by this, or your condition (no matter what it is... anxiety, etc.?) ... So my point basically is to not blame your self; for yo udidn’t actually do anything wrong per se- it was more a manifestation of these characteristics & tendencies that can be associated with, or come along as part of the territory of whatever is hurting you, psychiatrically, or otherwise! : )

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Wow! That was pretty good — (I’m impressed with my self..;)) // even if half, or much of it was ripped off from someone, somewhere else: in my defense, that “sometime” would happen to be the 70’s! & not even from my same land (therefore, the plagiarism, in my mind, is beyond justified...) ;D

SomeGuy77

I feel like such a burden
In real life and online
Going to therapy
Taking up people time

I feel you, been there many times, I still get back to that mindset from time to time. I messed up pretty much at everything I did, and hated myself. I learned to know my passions, learned that I needed a purpose. I'm still working on the purpose part, but with 'meaningful' music I get back on track. Love yourself, you matter as much as anyone else, and try not to care what others think of you.

SF is really supposed to be a place where you can ask for help though. Asking for help when you need it is good. It's really hard to give people the support that they need if they don't ask for.

I think one of the biggest problems that SF has is people not asking for help when they need it

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00