anyone...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by carol2237, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Does anyone else lose time? I find that this happens to me alot when I am driving. I dont know how but I will be buckling my seatbelt one minute and then I will be 10 minutes away, not sure how i got there or with any knowledge of driving anywhere.... Am I alone in that? :unsure:

Caroline

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Eh... bit of absent presence. Happens to me too. You're probably tired or something. Stressed. Mind's elsewhere. Once you do a thing so often it becomes a bit involuntary and you don't have to focus. Try to, though. Are you not well-rested?

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Yep all the time, I'll find myself at a place without remembering the walk there. Or if I'm just in my room, staring into space or thinking, hours just fly by without me remembering them.

4. pastelmoon

pastelmoon Active Member

That has happened to me before. Time just flies away and you don't know why. It must be a government conspiracy :smile:

5. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

The aliens teleport us!!! :O

6. Canti

Canti Guest

I get this ocasionally. I put id down to being unattentive. Sometimes its really scary though like when i sleep its like i put my head down then get strait back up again in the morning. No recolection of sleeping or owt. I put that down to having no dream though.. it sucks, i dont feel rested when it happens.

7. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Shhhh!! Don't spill the beans on our plan for world domination.

8. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

yes. my mind does weird stuff. i hate losing time so much i feel so out of control with it though. that's when i feel like COME ON i need to get myself back down here to the ground again. i don't do it much for the last 2 weeks i think things are changing for me thankfully

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.