Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by MUtE, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

Does anyone enjoy looking at the stars?

I love watching the stars, but its kind of hard with all the light pollution, but none the less I still go to the top of my roof, lay back and ejoy the stars and the stories they tell. Evn with light pollution, you can still see some shooting stars, its a very beautiful sight. Most people haven't stopped and just look up to what's been here from the start. Just about every night I go to my roof, look at the stars and wonder what it was liek to see the stars along time ago before we had street lights and stuff. Every now and then id see a shooting star, I've seen countless before but everytime I see another one it still amazes me. Its just a beautiful sight to see and enjoy.
    When its kind of cloudy, I lovee it most because, when I see. A star at the edge of a cloud, I liek to imagine its an angels halo and an angel just sitting at the edge of the cloud looking down on us.
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I love looking at the stars. I used to go out to a friends house in the middle of nowhere and look at them. Its a very calming centering way to spend your time.
  3. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

yes i find them very relaxing and i make my own pictures up,i do the same with clouds
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The stars come out by thousands in the country sky twinkle make designs light up the yard and all around. Stars are very peacful and beautiful one of natures gifts.
  5. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

Move out of the city and you will know what its like.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I like stargazing. as a child i used to go down to the park and lie in the grass for hours and just look. I haven't done that in a very long time.
  7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I love stars... I've always been interested in astrology and stuff, I find space amazing.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I love looking at stars, moons, shooting stars all that fun stuff. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.