anyone....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oceans, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I don't want to sound childish but why won't anyone hold my hand and help me through life.

I have agonising over how I want this to end. I don't have the courage to do it but I am hurting inside and there isn't anything anyone can do to ease how I feel.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry I am unable to hold your hand, but I can offer to help support you in your struggles to live. Maybe you can picture, in your mind, the hand of a friend reaching out to help you up should you fall. We all stumble along the way and need a helping hand. Reach out and grasp it hun. It is there. :hug:

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: hugs for you xx

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is lots of hands here willing to help you get through the pain and lonliness your feeling no one will leave you here Keep talking okay you will see people are so kind here.

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Oceans I understand, I feel the same way. All I want is a hug and for someone to tell me they are here for me, sounds silly but I feel like if I knew that I could get on with things.
    I probably can't offer you a real hand but I can offer you a virtual one.

6. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

thanks all for your kinds words and support

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I also wish I could be there to hold your hand :hug:

I hope you'll pull through this!

8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Hugs...!

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just sending big hugs and the hope that you are recruiting support (both professional and peer) during this difficult time...J

10. croatoan

croatoan Member

Oceans,

I am sorry for the pain that you are experiencing. I do understand, there is no one to hold my hand either. I'm not expecting one, either. My being disabled seems to bring out the best in other people.

I have similar feelings to yours that there is nothing anyone can do to ease my pain. I hope to God that I am so wrong.

I would humbly suggest talking with someone. I hope I'm not being a hypocrite, my psychologist is not the "whole" answer, but I am here to seek further help.

Regards,

croatoan

11. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I need that hand also, so here is mine may I have yours. :handinhand:

12. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Oceans I am sorry this is happening to you. even though we are all in seperate parts of the world in this forum, we are one.

13. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I thank all for your support. I came here and saw how many post of support and I feel lighten in my heart.

we seem to be connected in experience across the lands.

Support from professionals can be helpful. There is only so much they can do...

They can't replace all that has been loss or create a person in real life that accepts and believes in us no matter how our mood may be.

I don't have friends in rl but even if i did, it doesn't fill the empty viod of having and knowing in depths of our heart there is some one truly cares if we live or die.

Hugs to All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.