Anyone?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ouroboros, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I need someone to talk to, or its just me and my head and all i'm doing is crying and wishing to be dead. please.

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm here if you need to talk some.. Idk how much I can really say. But I'll try to be helpful as I can. I have MSN if you want it. Can PM me or ask for it in Chat. :( I hope you feel better!

3. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

I'm here hun :wub:

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Hun, i'm here x

5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm here for you. Feel free to PM me.

6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

:hug: :hatch:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun keep crying okay let out all that sadness and pain let it go okay and please come back and talk to us okay so we can help you

8. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

Thanks for talking with me and the others that offered :grouphug: . i'm calmer this morning, need to be, going out shortly.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im glad you are a little calmer i hope today is better for you hugs please let us know okay how you are later.

10. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear your sky is not very blue honey. I was not on when you were online but you ca pm me ad I'll answer you asap. Seems you are feeling a bit better, for which I am glad. Hold tight, this too shall pass!

11. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

:hug: :hug: :hug:

So... I have spent the day in a graveyard of all places.. digging holes.. no not that kind :laugh: really small ones for a bug survey.

As I was going round I felt very conscious of all those people lieing peacefully in the ground beneath me. I stepped round them carefully and picked up the flowers that had been knocked off to put them back. I've not really been to many, it felt quiet like a strange silence, not sad, sort of forgotten :unsure:

I don't know what i'm thinking at the moment, I feel ok. I rode my bike there and its raining so sped home down hill in the rain dodging cars. Then straight in the bath. I spose today has been ok, I just don't know what i'm thinking. People are coming round later, we will watch films i think :unsure:

12. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

currently hiding, theres so many people here and i can't handle it. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.