Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MoAnamCara, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm so scared tonight. Someone great was online talking with me and that helped a lot. But I've fallen to bits since we stopped talking. My mind is playing with me. I'm having images of my ex finding me. The house feels empty, soul-less. I'm scared. How can I do this? Its only my second night on my own. anyone? Please?
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Just wanted to reply so you know you're not alone. Can you turn on the TV, some music... anything that could serve as a distraction and make things feel a little less empty?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i play music all time when i am alone leave tv on lights on ect Is there someone you can call hun and see if they can come over for awhile I know it is hard to be alone but you will be okay Keep posting let us know how you are doing hugs
  4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can you keep a dog with you?
    Have a hug, sorry it is virtual.
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you - and my huge thanks to 1Lefty for all of his help tonight. He is angel amongst us.

I've two tv's on now. I ended up drinking some. Cutting deep and still can't get rid of these feelings.

Just a few more hours until daylight. Trying to avoid going back to the blade.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thanks to 1lefty for being an angel and talking to our Mo..
    I know nights suck Mo? hold on...
    please reach out to your GP and T if you're not coping..
    we're still here for you...cyber :hug:
  7. WildCherry

I know someone already mentioned this, but can you get a pet? Might be a good way to ease some of the loneliness, and it can be reassuring to know they're around.
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Mo? r u ok? :hug:
  9. Caos

Caos Active Member

blast the tv up, turn on radio so htat all rooms are with noise and all lights on so you dont see the emptyness either is all we can do whe alone

let us kow you are alright though please
  10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you -

Have been using TV & Radio. Have dogs & cats. Its everything all together at once I think. Panic attacks, hyper vigilence, not feeling safe re abusive ex. Intrusive thoughts of last breaths that were taken etc.

Anxious tonight but coping with help of good friends from here, whom I can never repay in kindness nor compassion.
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you are coping hun and are reaching out here for support hugs
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hey Mo good to hear from you...
    do you have something for the anxiety? I understand how debilitating it is..
    also glad you're getting support here :hug:

Again many thanks to 1Lefty
  13. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

No words.

Don't know what to do. Have taken med to try and settle some.

Feels like my insides are in physical pain, not just my heart or head.

Just alone.
  14. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Maybe its just time to go away. Maybe its not up to me to try and survive. People talk about victims vs survivors. Maybe its my victim mentality. Maybe I don't want to be a survivor. Maybe I just want to quit. Completely.
  15. WildCherry

:hug: Please don't hurt yourself. Lots of us are here for you, and we all care.
  16. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Am in Q for hotline. Am trying but.. aghhh
  17. WildCherry

Keep trying, and keep posting here if you can. :hug:
  18. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Mo - We've been in the same dark places. I didn't realize the scope of mine for weeks. That's why it's advised to NOT make any major decisions for the first 6 months-1 year.
    I will scan and send something to you, it's fairly general, but I've found it to be the most accurate I've come across. The waiting is excrutiating, next minute, next hour, next day. Ups and downs, maybe even emotions you never know you had. Settle in with your friends, this generally is not a short term effort. But I can see, now, not in crisp, full view, but glimpses of something better and it doesn't mean leaving your loved one behind or diminishing them in any way.Her soul continues with you, and she still loves you deeply, that won't change.
  19. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

1Lefty - WildCherry

Thank you... am still on hold..... ready to give up, hang up.

I understand 1Lefty what you are saying, some of it anyhow. I don't have that outlet irl re friends.

I'm so sorry to be here so much and taking so much.
  20. WildCherry

Please don't apologize. You aren't taking anything, and it's good that you're here. It means you're reaching out for support.

Did you ever get to talk to anyone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.