anyones help will do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by almostdesperate, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. almostdesperate

almostdesperate New Member

hey everyone, just to say i know for fact im not suicidal. dont get mad that im on here, i am a deppressed young person. i have had thoughts of dieng, and just moving away from this world. so if anyone who has any exierence could plz help me ill tell you how i feel and maybe someone could help me fromt there

i aways do feel hopelessness that nothen can be right

im barely ever happpy, i wake up just to see night again

im not trully sucicidal, im noit t the point where i will kill myself or anytime soon, but i believe 10-15 years from now ill be damn close. but i still dont think ill actually do it.

my parents dont understand and they never will, they wont trust me.

they always treat me different in everything i do.

i just lost one of my closest friends who said theyd always be there, but then they moved and we dont talk.

i feel like everyone in my life is going out of it

to some it all up i am happy 25% ofmy life the other 75% im not at all, im just ignoring life itself or just blank or not happy and im usually pissed off about somethen. like i said im not suicidal but i am depressed alot. i know if i commit suicide id probally reget it but down the road i probally wont.

so someone that can relate to nme or sumone that could help. no assholes tellen me im dumb or shit, just any helpful info would be nice

once again im not suicidal, but i could be there in the future

thank you and if anyone else needs help i can try to help.

im not a person who takes advice well from people who dont understand

2. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :biggrin:

I am not the best one to help, but I CAN say that you are not alone in any way. I can relate to just about everything you talked about. I dont know how I can help you, but I am about the same place as you. Feel free to private message me anytime.
    But like I said, I'm not the best to talk to seeing that. I am in a bit of a rut myself.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are suffering. I think it would help if you could see a doctor or a coucillor to talk about your feelings even a clergy man anyone who will listen. I think you are showing signs of depression and need to perhaps go on medication to help you feel better or get therapy to help but you need to see a doctor to find out for sure. Again professional help is the best way to know exactly what is wrong. I am happy you came here to talk though because everyone here is friendly and we will try to help as much as possible. Are you seeing a doctor or a therapist anyone. You need to see a doctor soon to get you proper help okay take care
  4. Hitomi

Hitomi Well-Known Member

I'm Afraid I can't offer much help because I too am in a similar boat. All I've been doing to keep me from suicide is thinking about the 1 thing that does make me happy or in my case the 1 person.

Even if there is only 1 thing to make you feel happiness it's worth a try to dedicate your life to that 1 thing. It makes life a little bit more bearable. Try thinking about what it was that made you happy the 25% of the time and move toward those things. Even if it's just a small thing eventually larger things will enter your life.
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

hope you get better :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
  6. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I agree with Mary. Seeing a doctor is a good first step.
  7. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Find out if there are any therapeutic support groups near you. I've gone to them and they worked for me.
  8. Fox in the Woods

Fox in the Woods Active Member

Have you tried seeing a psychologist? Or a doctor?
    I don't have any friends or family members to rely on, never have and probably never will. You should try and reach out to people around you though if you can. Antidepressants can help as well, but they only take the edge off things. Taking time for yourself more out of your day can help too. Eat healthy food and get plently of exercise, cliche I know but it does sort of help.
    Take care :)
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! Don't think you don't belong.. You story is as important as everyone elses here on the forum..
    I agree with Mary that you should see a doctor and let them refer you to a therapist..Therapy can teach you coping skills and how not to discount you positive thoughts..
    As said above you would probably benefit from joining a depression group.. You can sit back and just listen and when your ready you can jump in and participate..
    There are always options so don't be to hard on yourself..
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Almostdesperate,

Welcome to the forums. I am glad you found us.

I agree with Mary and Joseph that you should think about seeing a doctor and or a therapist. Anti depressants might be able to help with the thoughts you are describing.
    Do you have anyone you can talk to about this?

Please keep us updated about how you are doing.

Daisy x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.