Anything exciting going on? Any good news?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by brknsilence, Jun 15, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just to share some good news from everyone:

Anything going on that is exciting?

Any good news?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good news, my snmear test came back normal, I had been worried about that :)

__d, Witty_Sarcasm and brknsilence like this.
  3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Glad everything is good

4. AlexiMarie7

AlexiMarie7 Well-Known Member

:( Came here hoping to lose (and lift) myself in good news of others....

__d likes this.
  5. iam

iam SF Supporter

image.jpeg As I've said in Jims cafe today and happy and feeling positive. I had lovely night in Edinburgh last night watching one of my favourite bands The Stereophonics. Here is a photo from last night. Hopefully might give you a little lift AlexMarie7. As always hugs x

Witty_Sarcasm, Deety and AlexiMarie7 like this.
  6. beatdown

beatdown Well-Known Member

In about a week me, sister and (unfortunetly) our mother will go horse riding in the mountain region some hours away. :) Zero riding experience but I'll do my best!

7. AlexiMarie7

Oh dear @ unfortunately mother also. Hopefully the new location and experience help her be at her best. I think I need to be alive to hear your recount of this when you get back. :) Stay safe.

Thanks for the replies.

8. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

I have three job interviews this week; the first one today, and two more on Wednesday. I also managed to fix my car stereo which hasn't been working for the past year because a couple of wires had become unplugged. It took me a whole year to get around to it, but it is done now.

__d, AlexiMarie7 and iam like this.
  9. iam

iam SF Supporter

Good luck with the interviews xx

AlexiMarie7 and Deety like this.
  10. Petal

Good news, I will be getting more professional help, weekly! So happy about that. Maybe there is finally a ray of hope that my anxiety can be beaten.

__d, cymbele and iam like this.
  11. iam

iam SF Supporter

That's great news Petal :)

Petal likes this.
  12. Petal

thanks, it was not expected, it was out of the blue, i don't even know this nurse, hope she is nice *hugs*

AlexiMarie7 and iam like this.
  13. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I am happy for you. :) Yay.

14. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

I start a new job as a Court Judicial Assistant on Monday. Hoping I can control the depression.

__d, iam and Petal like this.
  15. Petal

Congratulations :)

iam likes this.
  16. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone

AlexiMarie7 likes this.
  17. AlexiMarie7

I really want to be able to post in this thread! :(

My ex got word today that he has a second interview, having been shortlisted, for a job he really wants. I think that's probably "my" (if we stretch this word) good news IRL for the day.

And I'd mentioned before that my friend got some direct and good advice to help her better her chances of getting admitted into uni.

I guess I will just "borrow" the good news of others around me for now as I am pleased for them.

I think I am going to keep this tab open always, and I hope I can share something positive in my own life very soon.