anytime now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint6

my time is coming, i feel it deep inside. i cant go on i have absolutely nothing left inside to fight back, i tried my hardest but it wasnt good enough i guess. i wanna leave so bad, i fucking hate my life. i dont want to sit in this fucking room anymore crying, i dont want to live this fucking life anymore. im sick of school, im sick of my so called friends, im sick of this world. every time i try to hold on my grip loosens. no one understand me, no one every will, all they do is see right through me like im nothing. noone will fucking care if i leave, im just wasting gods air. i cant see straight anymore, i cant walk straight, im loosing my fucking mind. myself is my only friend, im the only one..... :blub:

I promise, people will care if you leave this world. Even people that you don't know would be affected. I know how it feels to be sick of everything...
I know, I am not good at comforting, but try to hold on. Life can always get better.

D

Dave_N

Please don't give up Saint. You're one of Gods miraculous creations and he wants you to keep on living. I'm sure things will get better eventually.

saint6

thx you guys, but im just feeling like shit lately... i was doing a little better today till i heard about the shooting in Illinois... so sad, put me in the worst mood of my life right now, i feel like i knew each of the victims and the shooter personally... it hurts my heart. Rest In Peace.:sad:

kimailis

and dont forget the 2006 lebanon war we had in here, where many of our soldier were nothing but cannon fodder, and the gaza strip incident where arabs launch rockets at people every single day.
what will you do when the WW3 will come?

thats why you should live, to defy evil, because it wants you do be dead. do you understand that if you will kill yourself you will cause even more pain and death? what will you recieve by that? nothing. do you know what is death? maybe it isnt the end of your existance, maybe when you die you live your last emotion over and over again, so if you will kill yourself you will me in everlasting pain.

life is much more than you see, there is no happiness in the outside world, it comes from people, and only you can create your own happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00