Anywhere I Hang My Hat Is Home

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sadeyes, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I had a rough day and was so very tired when I came home...I dutifully came here to make sure I took care of what I needed to...as I read the gracious and the caring threads here, I was reminded how blessed I am to be a part of this wonderful community...my 'blues' were lifted and I feel so much fuller now...thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making me a better person because I am in your company

Please treat yourself with the kindness so many of you afford me and know that each of you deserve your own caring and the caring of others.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun you too are so deserving of compassion and care this forum has. This place is so much different it is hun people here see with their hearts they do hugs to you

3. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

AWWW :smile-new:

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What caused the rough day? :hug: Sends just baked Christmas cake, with enough brandy in it to knock out a horse :laugh:

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Awwww... *hugs to you my cheesecake friend!*

I hope you have a wonderful night!

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

One thing about not ruling the word, Terry, is that you have to listen to other's opinions (LOL) and some people think because they can create words, they should use them...it was a day of dealing with people as smart as a hammer, and one's whose wasteful loquacity took up time better spent...glad the sun rises the next day...thanks all, and Light...still waiting for my cheese cake, Bro...where it be?

7. lightbeam

I needed to fire the baker... he wasn't making any cheesecake... ordered him to, but he declined.... said it was exploiting cows?!?!?

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The we can try soy milk cheese cake...I am still waiting

9. Terry

I'm making New York cheesecake next week, I'll send a slab.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Promises Promises...guess I am going to have to wait again

11. lightbeam

:lol!:

12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Oh where, oh where
    could my cheese cake be?
    Oh where oh where has it gone?
    My friends tell me
    They are sending it here
    But still I'm sad, with none!

:Jehuty::cake:

13. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Cherry or blueberry topping on cheese cake? These are the tough decisions one must make - assuming they in fact have cheese cake.......

14. Terry

I'm doing mine with caramelised nectarines.