Anywhere I Hang My Hat Is Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I had a rough day and was so very tired when I came home...I dutifully came here to make sure I took care of what I needed to...as I read the gracious and the caring threads here, I was reminded how blessed I am to be a part of this wonderful community...my 'blues' were lifted and I feel so much fuller now...thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making me a better person because I am in your company

Please treat yourself with the kindness so many of you afford me and know that each of you deserve your own caring and the caring of others.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh hun you too are so deserving of compassion and care this forum has. This place is so much different it is hun people here see with their hearts they do hugs to you

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
What caused the rough day? :hug: Sends just baked Christmas cake, with enough brandy in it to knock out a horse :laugh:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
One thing about not ruling the word, Terry, is that you have to listen to other's opinions (LOL) and some people think because they can create words, they should use them...it was a day of dealing with people as smart as a hammer, and one's whose wasteful loquacity took up time better spent...glad the sun rises the next day...thanks all, and Light...still waiting for my cheese cake, Bro...where it be?

Oh where, oh where
could my cheese cake be?
Oh where oh where has it gone?
My friends tell me
They are sending it here
But still I'm sad, with none!

:Jehuty::cake:

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Cherry or blueberry topping on cheese cake? These are the tough decisions one must make - assuming they in fact have cheese cake.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00