Apathetic.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spearmint, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of caring.
    I'm so sick of pretending to be happy.
    I'm so sick of living, now more than ever.
    This is so fucking ridiculous.
    I don't even know what to do anymore.
    I'm so indecisive.
    I can't focus on anything anymore.
    I don't know why I'm wasting your time with this thread.
    Letting it all out, I guess.
    My friends don't know, I can't tell them, they wouldn't believe me, and that just kind of pisses me off, really. It'd be such a relief, to tell someone that I know in real life, instead of you guys. (Y'all are awesome, though.)
    I'm just..
    I don't even know..
    Actually. I do know..
    I'm a whiny, self centered, stupid, annoying bitch.
    I'm not worth your time. Hopefully, you won't waste your time reading this post.
    Meh. You should all just ignore me, anyway.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You are not a whiny self centered stupid annoying bitch. Jess you very rarely post outside of your room to vent, so when you do that does not make you bad. I am glad you have vented even just a little bit.

You are a beautiful, talented, wonderful special person and someday i hope you see that.

Love you to bits Jessus
    Kells

3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

You reserve the right to rant sometimes, too.
    You hardly ever whine or vent or anyhting.

I feel for ya, hun... but you're nunnadat bad stuffs. :no:

You're great. <3

Just wish you'd see it. :dry:
    Can't blame you for not seeing it, though. As much as you've been shown otherwise.

Mondo:hug:s

4. Will

Will Staff Alumni

You're not any of that stuff. Sure you bottle it all up, and I know towards the top it feels awful, then you blow. It sucks, but on the other side, you're here.

I know what you mean by needing someone in real life there for you. SF is good, but it's something you have control over. You can choose toc ome or not to. And it's just rough sometimes, because it's almost like you do it for yourself. And I know that's not really the most attractive thing to do.

It'd be nice if we all had someone, atleast one person, in person, that just cared alot and tried to help, to repair all these damages. And I know it's hard. But we can all stick together here. Just slowly pick the pieces up. Because we can keep living.

I've felt similar. But I won't grace you with my ignorance any longer.

:hug: Jess.

There's a ton of people who are here for you. I hope that it takes the place at least a little bit of the person who isn't there in person. Let me know if you want to talk.

5. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:
    I :wub: Jessus!!
    You are a very wonderful person :yes:

6. Spearmint

<3 you all. Thanks. xxxxx.

7. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Jess, every time I read your posts it's like I'm reading my own. Like I've said a million other times, if I knew the right thing to say to you then I woudn't be having the same problems, but I'm always here for you if you ever need someone to talk to or just someone to listen to you, and I promise I'll never judge you on anything. But yeah I'm sorry babe, I hope you feel better. =(

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Dont speak so negatively the way you feel is making you blame yourself, well you know what! it's not your fault, if anything it's due to external factors.
    This forum is the place to vent and ask for support so dont feel ashamed about it or like ur wasting our time cos thats what we're here for :)
    You need to speak to a counsellor, parnet? or to someone on msn.

9. Spearmint

<3 thanks, both of you. xx.