Apologize To The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

muslim

AL SALAM 3ALAIKOM
THAT IS THE LAST POST 4 ME IN THAT FORUM
BEFORE I LEAVE I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO EVERY ONE WHO FELT AS OFFENDED FROM MY POSTS
AND I GIVE SPECIAL SORRY FOR HELENA
AND WOULD LIKE TO GIVE MY BEST WISHES TO 2 MODERATORS THAT HELPED AND SUPPORTED ME BUT I WILL NOT MENTION THEIR NAMES AND I ASK ALLAH TO HELP THEM IN THEIR LIFE
I ENTERED THAT FORUM TO GIVE A NICE VIEW ABOUT ISLAM AND MUSLIMS
IF MY POSTS OFFENDED SOME ONE THAT IS BECAUSE OF ME(DONT DESERVE TO TALK ABOUT ISLAM) NOT BECAUSE OF ISLAM
SO IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KNOW THING ABOUT ISLAM
FOLLOW THAT LINK
WWW.IMANWAY1.COM
http://english.islamway.com/
and again al salam 3alaikom

I accept your apology, though I was not offended at all by what you said. I enjoyed your posts, and gained new knowledge as well. I believe all religions are part of the same collective psychological human system of interpreting the world around us in a way that protects us mentally. It's perfectly understandable for you to feel strongly about your beliefs, just know that to some of us - Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Ancient Greek Gods, etc... it's all the same thing. Religion is not bad, I agree with much of the morality and good intentions behind religions, I just don't believe it's communicated to society in the best way. I prefer my morality with logic, and feel that all necessary moral teachings can be explained and taught logically, providing a more realistic meaning to disciples and promoting absolute solidarity.

Religion is not a prerequisite for morality, the only prerequisite is being human.

By the way, anyone here who defies Zeus shall be smitten with thunderbolts on Monday. Don't say I didn't warn you. :)

helena

Staff Alumni
Apologies accept, thanks for making them.
weren't your posts that offended me, more the way you handeld
my own opinion and decisions
al salam 3alaikom
helena

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00