Apology and Results

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BornFree, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hi ya I just want to apologise to anyone I may have inadvertently hurt, neglected or not supported through my own inadequacies, I want to own the behaviour and say I am sorry! It's not you... its my own flawed character! I hope I haven't been hypocritical and if I have then I am so sorry.
    To everyone I care about and who has shown me care and kindness - Thank You! I am sending a million hugs to you and my heartfelt appreciation xx

Tomorrow I get my Biopsy results. I feel so ill and so flat, pain and nausea are through the roof! If its cancerous then its that whole dillemma and if its not then I'm still left feeling ill and in so much pain without clear answers... is all this suffering due to bone disease or is it in my head? So yeah feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if its not!

Not sure how I'll be afterwards so if I'm not around then its cause I'm battling a bit but I am sure I'll be back soon.

Take care and please keep safe xx

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please let us know how everything went. We will be thinking about you...J

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

All the best. We are thinking of you.

4. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

You have my best wishes on the outcome of the biopsy.

5. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Take care, best of wishes and my prayers go out to you. <3

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Ditsy -

You have NO reason whatsoever to apologize. You do NOT have a flawed character or anything of the sort. I wish you would or could be a little more compassionate to yourself, there is a lot going on for you.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, try to take someone with you. And take a notebook and a pen or similar so you can write things down as sometimes it is too easy to become overwhelmed while at the doctors and we can forget things. If you don't understand something, stop them and ask again. Do not leave until you are happy with whatever they have told you and you understand things. Do not let them rush you.

Giant hugs and positive thoughts for tomorrow. Please do let us know how you are doing. Take care of you.

7. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Hey - we're all flawed!

Even you - even I.

But little flaws make the world go around.

As for tests - don't worry - I've just had lots of tests - blood, urine maybe biopsy and so on - but I don't care one way or the other. sure - you worry for others though.

I'd hate to die in many ways. so would you.

So many people left to hate that I'd like to meet - lol.

Here is a joke...

A man is on top of a building threatening to jump - but his doctor climbs up and says "Hey don't do it - I've just got your test results in - you have a cancer but a good chance of living!" :tongue:

Hmm - dark I know - but hey ho! There we go.

Choose life!

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Dearest Ditsy
    I am going to agree with everything MoAnamCara said. While you deeply believe that you are the things you say, you are not. I understand why you think you are those things. And its okay to write them here for sure. But I will keep telling you that you are a good person. And you have done nothing wrong, have hurt and neglected no one. And you do not have a flawed character. :heart:

Please try to come here and let us know how what the doctor said. Because there are lots of people here who care about you..... because of who you are :heart: :hug:

I think that the suggestions that MoAnamCara made are good, if you can do them. I know that sometimes I go out of my body when I talking to the doctor and all plans to do all those good things I planned, go out the window. But if possible, ask questions. write things down etc.

you are a good person. And you do not have to do anything to show that. Its part of who you are. I can be one of the people who holds that knowing for you, until someday you can hopefully know it for yourself. :hug: :hugtackles: for you sweetie.

9. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind and thoguhtful replies. Just to let you know I got the Biopsy results this morning and they were negative. So I don't have Cancer :biggrin:

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Giant hugs, that is great news. So happy for you.

11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

huge yayyyyyyyy for that !!!! :hug: :hugtackles: Contratulations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.