Apology-can u forgive me

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by see, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

See asked me to post this for her (Nurse)we dont normaly allow these things but it was the only way to get her cooperate.

"In a moment of desperation I have been a selfish fool not only have I failed in taking my own life but I have upset those who cared.

I feel very guilty, pathetic and embarrassed.

Ironically I also feel wanted just a tiny bit because for the first time someone really cared, it gave me something to hold on to then again maybe I was just a fool grabbing at straw.Don't know why it mattered you are all strangers we have never met, why would you care if those around me don't even know I exists, why did it keep me from letting go I was so close?

I really am sorry and at the moment I am more confused than ever, I have damaged my body and don't feel so good right now,Have to stay in hospital a few days. Just wanted to let you know in case someone cared or wondered I don't remember much form the past 24hours.

At the moment my mind is driving me insane and I am so tired. So all I can do now is pray for insanity and say I am sorry please don't forget me please tell me it was not my imagination or a hallucination that you really do care?"

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

See.

Don't apologize. I hope you get well soon. Also there's no need for you to be embarrassed or feel pathetic ok? I for one care and I know others do as well.

What exactly happened? I hope everything will be ok.

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Feel better soon :hug:

4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

See,

Of course we do care. I don't reply to posts much because I don't feel so good myself. But I really do care about the people here. I hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself. You don't need to apologize for anything. :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, don't be sorry, don't feel bad. You are trying and i'm glad you are still trying. I hope you know i'll always be here for you, I will not give up on you. I never will. I care about you, you're a very sweet person, you just have lots of problems as alot of us on here do. Please try and hang in there and stay safe. You know you can message me on yahoo anytime at all. I enjoy talking to you, we have things in common and I think that's why I have a good understanding of you and your situation. You are stronger than you'll ever realize, you've made it this far, and you can make it farther. Stay safe and take care, we'll talk soon, ok? :hug: :hug: :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are okay and able to come back with us. Please don't apoplogize. It is not necessary. I hope to see you back soon. take care see. :hug:

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

see people here that talk to you do care we care becouse we understand the enormouse amount of pain that you are suffering and how cloudy things can become at our lowest point
    i care about what happens to you and the fact that you were able to get a message here was admirable and tells me that your a nice person worthy of people caring.
    You get well hun and pm when you can my thoughts are with u :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.