Apology

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by safasmith, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. safasmith

safasmith Guest

Look,

I'm sorry if I've made you guys mad.

I'm fine. Really I am. My feelings are just hurt.

I'm going to read a book and then go to church.

Hopefully, the healing power of Jesus can help me.

Then I'm gonna go to Vegas, drink a lot, and legally purchase several whores. just joking! (Please don't ban me for saying that! lolz)

But seriously, I get that you guys don't want me here so I won't come back to this forum. I'll be fine though. To the people who I liked here, thanks for helping me. And to the mods who have been mean, well, good luck with trying to not be as mean.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself, okay? :hug:

3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

stay safe

4. safasmith

safasmith Guest

I don't need you people to TELL me to take care of myself.

I can do that fine, without any of you -- since aparently the mods don't want me here.

I didn't know suicideforum was some exclusive fucking country club.

You guys, make sure to conform your behavior to that of a docile cow, because if you show any fucking life in you, they'll kick you off too!

5. safasmith

safasmith Guest

SAFE?

Why would I not be safe? See that implies that I'm somehow not safe, when I'm ENTIRELY SAFE.

I'm depressed (and not even extremely depressed - just mildly), and I'm NOT dangerous, as you so passive-aggressively implied.

I don't need some asshole mod to tell me to be safe. Fuck off.

Don't spit in my face and then pat me on the head you condescending asshole. I'll be fucking FINE. I can take care of myself.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Calm down safa! They're only trying to help :)

Good luck with everything x

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i personally havent done anything to you. but thats your prerogative. i was just trying to be supportive

8. safasmith

safasmith Guest

I didn't mean to sound mean, but I'm just very defensive when people imply that somehow I'm not going to be okay, when I can take care of myself. Sorry if that came off rude.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Damn! So much for the apology!!

I read through all the posts. You apologized; people replied and attempted to be nice to you; and you threw it back in their faces.

"Stay safe," and "Take care," weren't meant as insults. They weren't meant to imply that you aren't safe or that you can't take care of yourself.

Maybe you just assume that the whole world is against you, so you take even the well-meant comments in a negative way. Maybe you need to chill out and stop assuming that everything directed at you is an insult. And if you think that's me trying to tell you what to do, then whatever. Take it however you want.

10. safasmith

safasmith Guest

I can't go on chat anymore, so who fucking cares? Hazel closes my threads, meanlady throws me out of chat! Why should I be nice when everyone here is treating me like a whipping post?

11. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Safa, I suggest if you want to stay a member on Sf you tone it down, if you want to leave then that is your choice.

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Obviously, you care, or you wouldn't be bombarding the site with posts full of hate.

Everyone here is treating you like a whipping post? That's odd, considering in this post, I only saw people attempting to be nice to you, and you lashed out at them too.

13. safasmith

safasmith Guest

TONE WHAT DOWN?

I'm typing, not yelling. Maybe you should go on Xanax or something and stop being such a control freak and constantly being mean to people for doing nothing?

I'm sure you'll use this as some pretext to ban me. How does that power feel? Do you you like feeling like you have a lot of power Hazel?

14. safasmith

safasmith Guest

You're right (sarcasm) -- it was so kind of Hazel to say that I needed to immediately tone it down (whatever that means) or I would be kicked out!

And I'm posting in the LET IT ALL OUT forum section! LOLZ! You've got to be joking! I'm posting in the section where you're supposed to be able to let out your emotion and this control freak jerk Hazel tells me to turn it down or she'll kick me out! And you don't think that's mean? You're nutz!

15. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

I'm very afraid to join in this thread, as I don't want to contribute to making you a 'punching bag' or 'whipping post', but I just thought I'd say some thing.

Most people on here will try and be nice to you, if you are kind to them. I read your other threads, and it seems there was some problem on the chat. I don't know much about the chat, as I don't go there, but I do know that different people hang out on the chat more often than the people who hang out on the forum.

If you are having trouble with a member on this site, telling the mods in a calm post on the Letters to the Management board is the best way to get your voice heard.

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience, and I wish it hadn't happened, but coming here to yell at us, people who can also get upset easily isn't the answer.

I do hope you find happiness (or continue with what ever happiness you currently have), whether or not you choose to stay on this board posting. I also would love to talk with you if you decide to stay, as talking to people is one of the major steps in feeling good.

What ever you decide, good luck, and have a nice day (night?).

(PS Please read all of the above in a soothing monotone. That is how I wrote it. Just to be clear. ^-^)

16. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

There's no need to insult Hazel safa.I know you're upset,do you have msn..? If you want to talk,I'll add you.

17. safasmith

safasmith Guest

Soothing monotone? You think I need to be talked to in soothing monotone? I'm not some crazy mental patient! I am just upset I was unfairly banned from chat!

I'm not yelling at anyone!?!!? I'm typing! How can typing be yelling? I'm just upset I got blocked for no reason.

And how is writing a letter to the management, saying I got blocked unfairly, going to do ANYTHING when THEY were the ones that blocked me???

That's like writing a police officer and asking him to "take back" a ticket. LOLZ

18. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

You know what Safa, I am not a control freak, I came to Sf for the same reason as everyone else, I was depressed/suicidal.
    I'm fortunate enough to feel a lot better these days and I try to do what I can on Sf, not because I am a power freak but because I want to help others who are struggling.

19. safasmith

safasmith Guest

I'm not insulting her. I'm telling the truth.

20. Broken Wings

Broken Wings Well-Known Member

oops. Double post.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.