Apology

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

This is an open apology to everyone i have upset over the past month due to me being a complete tit. I also apolopise to all the admins and mods in the chatroom as well for all the abuse i have given them as well. I realise that i get too angry at times so i guess i need to tone down my behaviour

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It takes a hell of a lot to make a post like that. :hug: Glad to see you back, BTW. :)

3. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Awwww! Waaynnneeee~
    So sweet of you to apologize!

4. Kaos General

when im in the wrong im the first to admit it, it just takes me a while to figure out im being out of order and an idiot which i fail to recognise at the time

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: wayne that must have taken alot! :)

6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

you realised it quicker than you're giving yourself credit for :hug:

7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Glad u are here.
    **hugs**
    but i still back you up and support you on a couple things...because i know.

:hug:

8. Kaos General

thanks all, means a lot, yeah i decided it was best i stayed away for a few days to get my head together and take stock of things and just kinda realised i was being a idiot

9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: Wayne :arms:

10. Kaos General

ive decided to live and let live, only problem is as ive found out tonight certain people dont want that to happen, getting other people involved to do their dirty work, insulting my girlfriend, people sticking their noses into other peoples business where its not wanted. Why cant people on this site leave well alone when something doesnt even concern them and just support your friends instead of wading into a argument without knowing all the facts therefore just pissing everyone off in the process??