apology

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Wastingecho, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i used to post a lot - used to be able to offer more support

i try but i'm so screwed up now that what i start to type as support becomes much darker and i cannot inflict that on anyone here when they are asking for help - i just delete it and hate myself for not being able to help

i've pulled back from just about everyone here because i can't seem to control my thoughts enough and i won't potentially inflict harm on anybody

just wanted people to know that i don't forget, that i do care

i'm sorry i can't find the words to show it

2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hi,

I think we all need from time to time a period to regroup and renew. As long as it does not stop you to reach out if you need support for yourself. I hope you will feel better soon.

3. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Hey Echo, caring is just as important. I guess we offer support whenever we can, right now you cant. no problem. We all know you care. You are not alone on this, i cant either

4. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

You don't have to apologize. :hug: I agree. Caring is equally important. Sometimes, I have trouble offering help because I realize what I've typed isn't helpful and may be too dark to post. You're not alone there.

I, too, hope you feel better soon.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Been there too hun sometimes it is so hard when you yourself are not well. I agree no need to apologise hun just keep reaching out okay for support for you hugs

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

totally understand echo...can't find the strength to help ourselves let alone others
    we still want to hear how you're doing though and are here if you need to talk
    *hugs*