Apology

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MorganaNever, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorganaNever

MorganaNever Well-Known Member

I joined this forum two days ago, and it meant a lot to me to find this great place. I have unfortunatelly started drinking the same night and ended up acting like a total jerk in a chat room. After a member got understandably insulted and I got banned from chat, I acted even worse and sent some messages filled with such mean immature content that when I just read what I was writing I felt embarrassed and ashamed beyond words.

I wanted to just leave the forum, but I feel I owe everyone who witnessed it a sincere apology.

My own frustrations and incapability to handle my emotions have made me act like a complete vulgar idiot. I just want to let everyone know I am fully aware it was completely unacceptable behavior and nothing can excuse it. This forum is a good place with good people (even the person I insulted so badly responded to me so maturely) and I wish nothing but the best for all of you.

I am truly disgusted by some things I said and can't even begin to comprehend where that venom came from, but it certainly had nothing to do with this great community.

Sorry, and best wishes to all of you

2. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Thank you, Morgana. Apologizing can be hard but shows you are a good person :) We understand how difficult it can be in a new place with new people. *hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.