App concern

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
On the app on my Android, I have been getting the message that "unfortunately, SF mobile app has stopped". Also, I am not sure if this is related, but maybe - I replied to someone's comment on my message on their status but now that comment is missing.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@extraterrestrialone I got some weird messages from the app when I had it installed on more than one device. I uninstalled it from both and then reinstalled it on the one I mainly wanted it on, and that resolved the problem. Not sure if that helps you at all.

CodeX

Controversial Figure
SF Artist
When the app crashes.. does it not show you open again and report? I believe report sends a detailed report to the developer

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Yes, if an app crashes on a device or generates any error it sends a report to our console, same as if a person generates and error on here we get a server report. The vast majority of "reported errors" generate neither when I check.

Charlene

SF Supporter
my app crashes too. meanwhile I managed to get the notifications but when I wanna go on to read a post it just closes and says there are problems with the app. Not everytime. Just to let you know. I do not want to send a report to the developer coz I do not know what kind of informations are transferred.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
After today I'm off work for a couple weeks. I will use some of this time to reinstall and see how it works. But other than the problem I had- mentioned above, the app seems pretty good.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
my app crashes too. meanwhile I managed to get the notifications but when I wanna go on to read a post it just closes and says there are problems with the app. Not everytime. Just to let you know. I do not want to send a report to the developer coz I do not know what kind of informations are transferred.

Thanks @Supernova

I actually got a strange report today as well said no license then was working again 30 seconds later. I am going to forward to our developer and have him look into it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00