1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appreciation Thread for See

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

My friend, Thank you for being you. You are a very special person. I am so glad I've met you. I'm so glad you are alive. You are struggling through your own struggles and battles but yet you are always here for me and others. I feel I'm bothersome but you always tell me that I'm not and you care and encourage me to talk even when you are in a crisis yourself. You are very special, and I want everyone to know how special you are. Thank you wouldn't express how thankful I am for your friendship if I said it a thousand times. Know you are special and we care for you dear. :hug: :hug: :hug:

2. see

see Well-Known Member

:shy:Thank you my friend that means more than you will ever know:hug: Same goes for you :biggrin:

Be safe and Take Care xxxxxx

3. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

i agree with Carolyn, you are and a good person and youre special to alot of people including me and Carolyn :hug:
    if u ever need anyone to talk to, me and Carolyn are always here for you :hug:

take care of yourself and stay safe :hug: :hug:

4. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug:Thank you

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug: You know I think you're great :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.