Appreciation Thread!!!!!!: Gentlelady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tearsalone

I'm sure that Gentle's shown us all care at some point when we're down, and she's one of the kindest people I know, not only on the board but in real life too.

Come show your appreciation and love for everything she does for us all.

Corrina, you show so much support to people on SF. You've been there for me before. I respect and admire you a hell of alot. People from SF look up to you alot. Me and you don't talk that much but i would love to be able to get to know you a bit better.

All here if u wanna talk.

Vikki x

InnerStrength

You seem like a great person, Gentlelady. You've helped out alot of people, and for that I appreciate it. Hope the good deeds come back your way soon.

jane doe

gentlelady you always have a good word for me when i´m sad, you always hear people and talk to them, you try to make poeple know that they can het better, just like you can too. i send you from here a really big hug and i hope you feel better, just as you always do with me. i hope you are ok and pm me if you need to talk:)

immure

Account Closed
..............................................................................................................................................................................................put something sweet and kind on the dotted line. i m not so good atb the nicey nicey but i feel the surge to be nicey nicey to u from my hearts mmind

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentleness is an underrated virtue.
To be so
takes strength beyond compare
love beyond measure
compassion beyond understanding
and an uncertain something
that very few have.
Often mistaken
for weakness by those
who have less heart
or have seen little of it
it is rare beyond belief
and appreciated beyond words
by those lucky enough
to have been shown it
by those rare people who truly own it
this too little known virtue
Gentleness
can change a mind
or save a life
or move the world
just a little farther from implosion
and I believe
dear Gentlelady
that you are a virtuoso.

altek001

gentlelady is...amazing.
when i think of sf, i think of the admins and how they help all of us so much...
especially gentlelady.

should i ever get a record deal, there will (most definitely) be a song about the nicest woman who ever was and how she helped thousands she never actually met. a regular Florence Nightingale of our time, is she. much hurray for gentlelady. *hugs*

- Henry

Gentlelady you are everything everyone has said here and more... you are such an amazing, wonderful, caring and helping person. I could swear you're an angel lol. :hug: :hug: :hug:

TDM

Allo..

I agree with what EVERYONE here has said, you are such a great, kind person and my eyes light up when I see your name because I know that whatever you have said will touch who you were talking to.. as well as me..

Take care hun, chin up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00