Approaching the time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by philipkw1, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

I have one friend and three cats that I love and that love me. Their love is the only thing that has kept me alive. I am fast approaching the time when that is not enough. Thanks for being there.

2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I have ZERO friends and 1 cat and sometimes I am not sure that my cat even likes me. I often feel like the time is approaching. I search daily for a reason to push that time off as long as I can. Please keep searching for a reason to put it off. That's all that can be reasonably expected of us.
    :hug: 2 u

3. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I have no friends.
    I hate everyone.
    Be glad for what you have.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

whats going on philip? :hug:

5. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

I wrote a while back about losing my job and the inability to find another. No job means no insurance. I had open heart surgery a year ago. Things are not improving and I am at my whits end. Don't know which way to turn anymore.

6. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I really have no friends. I love my cat more than anything in this world.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Phillip,
    Why don't you apply for SSI..With you haveing heart surgery it should be a no brainer..If by chance they would turn you down then get an attourny that deals with this.. They won't charge you anything unless they win the case..You will get paid all the way back to day 1 when you first applied..The attourny will take his share out of that money.. This way you will get medicare..And you will have the means to take care of yourself..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.