April Fool's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_me

This morning there was an interview in the newspaper with a guy appearing on 4 different baby pics on the last page, with 4 different mothers. He said that it was the result of his bachelor party. I laughed into tears, it was so awesome... I assume it's a joke, it must be, right?

Have you noticed something today?

KittyGirl

I remember in grade 6 or something- our teacher made us do the LONGEST test ever! XD it was probably 50 pages long; filled with all sorts of questions.
And on the first page, it said; "make sure to read through the test before you start answering questions."
of course-- no one did.
On the last page, was a big clipart picture that said; "APRIL FOOLS! You've been tricked! This test was a waste of your time!" < or something like that.
lol
After the first 2 pages, I ended up skimming to the back page, and set my test face down on my desk-- with a sour expression. -___-

It was pretty funny though.
Taught us a lesson about following rules and instructions XD
...kind of a waste of paper though...

~~~~~

And today, a friend and former teacher posted a R.I.P. note on his facebook account. -__- pretending that he'd died in the last 24 hours and someone else posted the note to inform his friends of what had happened.
Automatically, I figured it was some sort of bad joke... cuz I never trust what someone says on april first... cuz' people are assheads.

My birthday is 2 days after april fools; and as a kid- It'd be ruined by these massive elabourate pranks and jokes people would pull on me- thinking it was funny to light my hair on fire, or have me nearly drown...and so on.
I really dislike april fools.

xan

Chat Buddy
Wow :blink: setting you on fire is kinda an over the top April fools... I actually forgot it was yesterday till it was too late :tongue: oh well...

Illusion

Youtube has thumbnails in an old timey color and on the videos you can play old timey music. Also on neopets theres an unknown disease every pet is getting as a joke from the staff on there. I stay indoors on April Fools Day cause everyones enough of a joke on normal days as it is. Stupid bloody pointless day. Only good thing about it is my grandfathers birthday. :dry:

Avarice

I remember when I was in year three our form teacher told us all about something terrible that was happening to some of our army men in another country and how the class should get together and do something for them, like raise money or something along those lines (forget all the details now but it was super serious stuff). So two of the kids in my class made this really cool tank out of cardboard and stuff to send to them and it took them ALL day to do, then at the end of the day the teacher just went, "April Fool's!". Nobody found it all that funny. =/

Puppy

My sister and I played a prank on our dad this morning (it as my mum's idea)

Whilst he was out we stitched the bottom of a leg on a pair of his trousers so when he comes to put them on, he won't be able to put his foot through! ^_^

The thing is, though, when he came back he didn't go upstairs to change his trousers like he usually does (puts his more comfortable ones on).... NUUUUU!!!
Hopefully he'll do it later -__-"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00