April Showers of negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me?
Or is there something strange going on at the moment?
In chat i see arguements, deliberate attempts to upset members, very cleverly done, i might add.
Even on the main forum i can feel something is not quite right.
I have been reacting differently myself as well, so is it just me?
We have to remember we all think differently, even if we wish others to think like us, or even expect them to.
I hope this stops soon, i don't like it.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
i agree im so annoyed when the people trying to help get told to f*** off its been happening alot lately
its not nice when your trying to help someone
and what happens if that person does f*** off permanantly
were all trying to help each other here

Axiom

Account Closed
When is anything ever right on this forum? It's just people being people in their moments. I dont think I month or time or cluster of anything is dictating what people are going through individually at all. Actually kinda takes away from the point of being yourself.

Yes... we have to remember that we think differently.. We also have to remember that we think and matter at the sametime and that there are going to be conflicts and clashings.
Yar.. we. I donno about that. Ill leave before I break "we" apart :tounge:

When is anything ever right on this forum? It's just people being people in their moments. I dont think I month or time or cluster of anything is dictating what people are going through individually at all. Actually kinda takes away from the point of being yourself.
Good point.

doityourself

I see it to, and I wish if people were in a bad way themselves that they wouldnt answer posts, sometimes the littlest of BS can set someone off. JMO

But then again we are on a forum and some us should know by now who is who and what thier words mean. If Ive upset anyone, Im sorry dont mean to, I try to stay to myself when at my bottom.

Chat, Ive tried it a couple of times, and yes its good if you want to talk to someone now, just seems there is a click there.

Hugs SF!!!

DIY, thank you for posting.
Chat is like anything, it takes a little time to get to know people.
Its like a new neighbourhood, everyone knows everybody but you and you know nobody!
I will always talk with people if they ask and if i can see that there is silence i will often be pro-active.
Human nature dictates the formation of groups.
Chat provides an instant feeling of " someone being there"
However, it also has its pitfalls, words can be typed before we think straight and that may be too late.........
I can't imagine for a second it is for everybody.
But i am glad its there, sometimes its my only point of immediate contact.
I certainly use it a lot less than i used to and have found other parts of the forum very, very, very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00