Are Australians considered exotic anywhere?

Are Australians exotic anywhere?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domo

But...but...it's my monies!

on a serious note....Exotic implies that there is something alluring and attractive about Aussies...and then you get a picture of Steve Irwin* in your head....and suddenly you realise....that no, no we are not exotic.

*RIP Steve, you did some good shit. But your daughter is really fucking annoying.

aoeu

A picture of Steve Irwin = not exotic
A sound file of Steve Irwin = very exotic. Also he did things with animals that don't exist here.

KittyGirl

Exotic implies that there is something alluring and attractive about Aussies...and then you get a picture of Steve Irwin* in your head....and suddenly you realise....that no, no we are not exotic.
Well, the first person I think of when I think of Aussies would probably be my step-sister's rather Andonis-like surfer husband. lol
So in those terms- yes, he is very pretty. and um... exotic, I suppose.

shades

Staff Alumni
not as far as I know, but overall, from what I've seen in video-logs, documentaries, etc..., the women appear to be above average in looks and are attractive to me in general.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
We all talk funny! Especially me... picture midwest united states accent mixed with a bit of Canadian accent... and there you go....

Domo

I wouldn't even know the difference between a midwest us accent and any other kind... :laugh:

Canadians...maybe, but i have a thing for Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00