Are Beautiful Women Aware?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Twocky61, May 8, 2014.

1. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

As a guy I have often wondered when a beautiful woman looks in the mirroe does she see herself as a beautiful woman in the same way a guy would looking at her?
  2. CD110

CD110 Well-Known Member

Barring any mental disorder I think that, yes, people of both genders recognize features they have that are generally appealing.
  3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

I thought as much

Thanks CD110
  4. CD110

CD110 Well-Known Member

Oh I'm not the expert, I'd wait for a second opinion lol.
  5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I honestly think it very much depends on the woman in question. Some women are very very aware of their physical beauty and the effect it has on people - the way it helps them - how to play it up - etc etc. Others simply do not have a clue.
  6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

My boyfriend tells me how beautiful I am quite often but since I have low self esteem I don't clearly see what he's talking about. I'm pretty humble to be honest and whenever people tell me this, I honestly don't know what to say. I do appreciate compliments however but I'm very shy about my appearance. There's many times where I was very nervous about having my picture taken cause I clearly don't see it. Still trying to gain confidence in myself and hopefully things will get better for me soon in the long run.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sure they know how beautiful they are, especially if they get told often enough. I've been called beautiful or attractive by people before, but I think they were just trying to be nice. I've been called ugly often enough to the point where I know that I am.
  8. pleasedonthateme

pleasedonthateme Active Member

im told that im beautiful by people a lot.. i suppose i am in a sense.. i dont know..
  9. Lazarus102

Lazarus102 Member

Of course they know, beautiful women live in a different class of society from the "ugly" ones. Same with good looking guys. They know because they are treated differently. As a psychological thing people find it easier to insult and be nasty towards people/things that we don't find to be physically attractive. We'd step on a bug, scream and run from a tarantula or rat but pet and hug a kitty cat. Humans are superficial at our core no matter how we try to hide it. I'm an ugly guy that finds the idea of dating an unattractive person to be less than appealing, hence why I'm most likely to be alone the rest of my life :-/