Are infections really hard to be cleared?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Why is it recurring? I’ve tried back on antibiotics, it just deny over and over.Quite fed up tbh.

Looking forward for some knowledge.👌🏻

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Totally depends on the infection. Did you finish the whole course of antibiotics? Or do you mean something like a UTI, I know some people are prone to getting that often

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
I would try to see another doctor. He/she may have others thoughts, or a better antibiotic to use. Remember, antibiotics should be used very carefully. They kill both the good and bad bacteria.

HappyKitty

@Shinking_ships yeah that after kidney infection is cleared then reocurred again with an overractive bladder and still again:( *hug
@SillyOldBear Lol I am seeing doctor, just thatt I just want to see others who has experience it. Thanks tho.

As embarrassing as it is, the doctor has changed 7-9 different types of antibiotics through out the year and up till now, it still doesn’t work.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I suffer from recurrent UTI’s. You May need a course of long term antibiotics to get rid of it or you may need a cystoscopy and ultrasound to determine what’s going on. Urinalysis at the lab should determine what antibiotic the infection is sensitive to to treat it,

HappyKitty

I suffer from recurrent UTI’s. You May need a course of long term antibiotics to get rid of it or you may need a cystoscopy and ultrasound to determine what’s going on. Urinalysis at the lab should determine what antibiotic the infection is sensitive to to treat it,
how long is the long term? normally its 7-14 days last. Yeah, I was even hospitalised for it (twice- one last year and one this year), results and diagnosis was found but infections is damn stubborn as fuck and it has spread. I’m sorry I’m frustrated 😕 And I was also allergic to 5 different kind of antibiotic that would make the urine color different. (I’ve seen blue and pink urine 😂)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hey so Google up cystitis and see how you feel about those symptoms. If you feel like that's a thing then hit me up in a PM. In either case I really do hope you can figure out what the deal is and feel better soon enough.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Agree with all above and sometimes I believe recurring UTIs can be a sign of dehydration so maybe ask your gp about that ... a friend told me about pedialite (for kids) which can be helpful...hope that you get some answers soon....

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00