Are most people going to hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HappyAZaClaM

I know this website, (as well as most others), has a zero-tolerance policy on fire and brimstone Christianity, but will tolerate almost any other filth.

Anyways, I am studying the bible, and it clearly says that most of mankind will go to hell.

If you're an atheist or whatever, or ''nothing'', or unsure, or you've chosen a unique foreign exotic religion, because it's trendy now-a-days, that's your business.

Those atheists that are into science and philosophy, and that think they know everything there is to know, and that religion is to be hated...go on to another thread - we've heard it all before.

I will share my views here on hell, and religion. If that's allowed?

Let's begin with the fall, or the original sin.

I'll draw here a parallel; it's hypothetical.

Humans belong in the wild, where they are to follow their urges: sleep, eat, procreate, etc.

The wild-civilization transition in my mind could be the FALL - it's allegorical.

We brought our beastly instincts into a civilized context, where we have consciences.

Here, 2 options arise:

Hedonism: perversion of natural instincts. Masking the procreational purpose of sex to indulge in depraved sexual conduct, and other things.

Religion: seeing yourself as having a soul, viewing sin as an offense to the soul, resisting sin, REPENTING from sin.

We have a sexual impulse, because in the wild, we're basically brainless, and all we do is follow our urge for a PURPOSE.

If you mask the PURPOSE with condoms and other forms of birth control, ur being irrational, and thats quite unnatural, and hedonistic, and it offends those of the soul, ur of the body, if u belong in the first category.

So, after the fall, mankind became hellbound. We're ''dead in sin'', totally depraved, unable on our own to understand or choose God. We're ''blind''.

Now, God gives sight or election to some, we're a big mass of perdition...When He elects you you can't resist. He gives you sight, you automatically see.

Those who are blind don't understand colours.
The ''reprobates'' don't understand concepts like sin or souls...

They are basically hedonists, they seek perverted pleasure, and they are simpletons, because they have a sort of nihilistic perspective of life.

Scientists and philosophers are men trying to figure out God's creation. It's limited, and it's error-ridden, anyways.

I think we are living in more sinful times than old Sodom, which God destroyed.

I think the end is near. The west is on the verge of an insane breakdown.

In Canada and Europe, they're jailing priests for preaching (homophobic verses), while they're allowing gays to marry, and women to abort, and whorehouses, it's disgusting.

God tells you to come out from the world. The world is one, it's a bland, and it's all going to hell.

If u don't like people, if u don't like what u see, please come out.

Some of you surely must have pure souls, are u longing for moral pureness, are u inhabited by something which transcends all of this non-sense.

Hell lasts forever, it's serious business.

Now, if ur gonna tell me ''i dont believe in God or hell, therefore this doesnt apply to me'', ill suggest u get out of ur little box.

I just said that if u think it doesnt apply to u, u may have a reprobate mind.
edited: "don't feed the trolls"

Last edited:
H

HappyAZaClaM

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you???

where did u read that?

lets not get into a theological debate, ull lose

how bout a spelling be then FRED? :biggrin:

most assuredly U'LL lose :laugh:

idiot:dry:

Last edited:
H

HappyAZaClaM

Your point of this thread, being... ? That most folks are going to hell?

What about atheists, who don't believe in the concept of hell, heaven, God or religion?
don't go confusing the poor troll, ab. his pea brain is not the boss. too
many hard questions may give poor freddie a headache

H

HappyAZaClaM

I know this website, (as well as most others), has a zero-tolerance policy on fire and brimstone Christianity, but will tolerate almost any other filth.

Anyways, I am studying the bible, and it clearly says that most of mankind will go to hell.

If you're an atheist or whatever, or ''nothing'', or unsure, or you've chosen a unique foreign exotic religion, because it's trendy now-a-days, that's your business.

Those atheists that are into science and philosophy, and that think they know everything there is to know, and that religion is to be hated...go on to another thread - we've heard it all before.

I will share my views here on hell, and religion. If that's allowed?

Let's begin with the fall, or the original sin.

I'll draw here a parallel; it's hypothetical.

Humans belong in the wild, where they are to follow their urges: sleep, eat, procreate, etc.

The wild-civilization transition in my mind could be the FALL - it's allegorical.

We brought our beastly instincts into a civilized context, where we have consciences.

Here, 2 options arise:

Hedonism: perversion of natural instincts. Masking the procreational purpose of sex to indulge in depraved sexual conduct, and other things.

Religion: seeing yourself as having a soul, viewing sin as an offense to the soul, resisting sin, REPENTING from sin.

We have a sexual impulse, because in the wild, we're basically brainless, and all we do is follow our urge for a PURPOSE.

If you mask the PURPOSE with condoms and other forms of birth control, ur being irrational, and thats quite unnatural, and hedonistic, and it offends those of the soul, ur of the body, if u belong in the first category.

So, after the fall, mankind became hellbound. We're ''dead in sin'', totally depraved, unable on our own to understand or choose God. We're ''blind''.

Now, God gives sight or election to some, we're a big mass of perdition...When He elects you you can't resist. He gives you sight, you automatically see.

Those who are blind don't understand colours.
The ''reprobates'' don't understand concepts like sin or souls...

They are basically hedonists, they seek perverted pleasure, and they are simpletons, because they have a sort of nihilistic perspective of life.

Scientists and philosophers are men trying to figure out God's creation. It's limited, and it's error-ridden, anyways.

I think we are living in more sinful times than old Sodom, which God destroyed.

I think the end is near. The west is on the verge of an insane breakdown.

In Canada and Europe, they're jailing priests for preaching (homophobic verses), while they're allowing gays to marry, and women to abort, and whorehouses, it's disgusting.

God tells you to come out from the world. The world is one, it's a bland, and it's all going to hell.

If u don't like people, if u don't like what u see, please come out.

Some of you surely must have pure souls, are u longing for moral pureness, are u inhabited by something which transcends all of this non-sense.

Hell lasts forever, it's serious business.

Now, if ur gonna tell me ''i dont believe in God or hell, therefore this doesnt apply to me'', ill suggest u get out of ur little box.

I just said that if u think it doesnt apply to u, u may have a reprobate mind.
edited: "don't feed the trolls"

R

Robin

I have spoken to Fred in chat and he seems nice to chat with, he does not wish to continue this discussion any further or any other religious discussion so am closing this topic in case it develops into a flame. He does suffer from depression so hopefully he can find what the site was original setup for, support for the suffering :) Thanks :)

Ab...it is not the talk about G-d that is the problem, it is the disregard for others that is most troubling...I cannot believe that G-d would want hate...at least, not the G-d I believe in...and my faith has been more than tested, and like Job, I remained faithful...I find that only compassion will heal this earth before it is all destroyed...and yes, those who think that the bible is a literal way of living and others who think it is a moral folklore...when I read discussions like this, I realize how fortunate I am...I have no limits re who can be my friend other than s/he being moral and trying to be wise...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00