Are Piercings Attractive???

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by pither, Jan 18, 2010.

Do you think piercings are attractive?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2010.
  1. Yep

22 vote(s)
  2. Nope

17 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Well the title is fairly self-explanatory, Do you Find piercings attractive?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hmm i am old so i am sorry to say no i find they take away from the person not add to it. but thats just me
  3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

it depends on where they are.
  4. pither

pither Well-Known Member

I agree- and I think it's also a quantity thing. Like say you have one or two other than your ears, that's waaayyy different than say five or six.
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Some are and some are not.
  6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I like pouty lip wrings, that's about it...
  7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Course you can't see mine unless I am naked but it sure seems to be a hit when unveiled.
  8. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Oh my god, sure ! depend where it is,
    Beside the eyes or just under the nose under the lips dang !
    shit get me exited LOL.. anyway :love: ...
  9. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Haha xD

Anything around the mouth really does it for me- but that's just me....
  10. pither

pither Well-Known Member

god it hurts me just thinking about it xD

kudos on the bravery though x]
  11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I prefer to only have traditional piercing in each earlobe, but anything else I think is grotesque. Any piercing on a man is disgusting to me, unless it has some cultural heritage reasoning behind it (being in a native tribe where the hole in the ear is some indicator, etc.). And, actually, even those are nasty because they smell bad. They call them plugs...yuck. I don't prefer for men to wear any jewelry besides a watch and wedding ring. Everything else just looks superfluous on a man.
  12. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

I think piercings are pretty :p and I love pierced guys! :)
  13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I like piercings on girls. Not really a fan of most face piercings other than eyebrows, though.
  14. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol XD I had everything pierced by my first year of highschool-- but ended up taking out all of 'em to look more generic for photoshoots and such.
    Love a few piercings though~ love 'em!
  15. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I sais no. Thoug it's the person that counts. If they have piercings and they're good ppl, no prob.
  16. pither

pither Well-Known Member

Some people are more traditional and that's to be expected of course- It's not for everyone that's fer sure. I mean the same goes for just about everything in life.

KittyGirl- My friend did the exact same thing for pretty much the same reasons. She wanted to be in a commercial and they told her she had to take out all 12 of her piercings. It ended up taking her half an hour to get them out and then another 45 to get them back in xD

It really come down to the person in the end like everyone here has pretty much agreed.

missiontohell - I agree that some people tie facial piercings (and I say facial because those are the one people can actually see xP) to bad news. I think the same goes for a lot of self expressive things regarding personal appearance. I only have two piercings other than my ears and I know for a fact certain people look at me in a negative light for that reason alone.

I need help- Piercings on a dude is hot ;D I most certainly agree-
  17. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Usually, yes. But if someone is just getting it done to attract certain men/women or something, then they tend to look a little.. odd, because they don't really go with their personality. If that makes sense x)
  18. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Usually not, but there's nothing wrong with it
  19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Nope. But piercings do not keep me attractive either.
  20. baz213

baz213 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.