Are the friends you make on SF...Expendable?

Are the friends you make on SF...Expendable?

• Yes they are.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • No they are not.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • I don't really have friends on SF.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • I don't make friend online.

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • I would trade my left kidney for them.

Votes: 20 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
Yes. Whether it's favorable or not doesn't matter. The answer is yes in the long run, in my opinion.

Add: As far as my experience goes, most people (not all) go unnoticed once they go quiet, get discarded, and become forgotten and unwept. And that's the same principle for people in general, whether on SF or not. The fact of the matter is that most people are expendable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
some have vanished back into the mist that they came from, others have stuck like glue......can't shake the buggers off (you know who u are :tongue:) :laugh:
I hope they stick till we all clip our clogs :smile:

gakky1

I don't really have friends on SF.

Probably my fault, just don't know how to meet, become one and then keep a friend, really don't know many others here except in passing, I'm just totally clueless on that race they call humans.:mortd:

foolnomore

No friend is expendable regardless of how you met or if you only know them in cyberspace. I hope if I get through thids bad time I can stick around and try to help others.

heck no, theyre part of my life now, so what if not physically so. someone doesnt have to be in huggable reach to be loved. :)

not that i wouldnt prefer huggable reach lol. :sf: :grouphug:

I don't really have friends on here...but I just joined yesterday :3 lol.

If I had been here for awhile I would say, NO, friends are not expendable. Whether they be online or irl. Friendship is a powerful and beautiful thing :shelbi:

I could never just forget about anyone on here. Everyone is so special and we need each other so much in these dark times.

I would always put myself out for any single person here :hug: xx

HakunaMatata

No. And I hate that others find it so easy to let go… If I message someone I expect a response. Even if my message weren’t great people should still at least try. :mad:

Mr Stewart

Never. I miss NoMoneyToPlease. I know he got himself banned and I regret not asking him for his email address. I liked him.

wait... I think NoMoney was a 'he'. I don't even know.

Illusion

I went ahead and voted Yes they are cause I know a couple of people that're my friends on here as well as my MSN & Facebook buddies.
I'm normally not good at keeping buddies though since I get tired of most people easily.

MadeOfGlass

I answered this a year ago and said I would trade my left kidney for them, and at the time, I meant it.

But now, I don't spend as much time on here, which makes me sad because I really do love my friends on here. A lot of my friends, even though I don't talk to them as much as I want to/should, I still would trade my left kidney for, but they're still expendable in a way, since I know I could move on from here.

So, I don't know. Both yes and no at the same time.

hornbeam

i voted - i dont make friends online. This doesnt mean to say I wouldnt want to - its just that i only use forums for what they are - not for dates etc.

You can come onto a forum a lot - but when you get into messaging or facebooking- things can become a drain unless you are in the right spot to answer all the time/i am not/

Illusion

Darnit! Yes. I'm sorry. I thought the title said Expandable like you can befriend them more than on SF. I'm not good with vocabulary. *hangs head in shame and wonders off* :later:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00