Are the world to me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cortez, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

If I could I'd cut everyone else but me, sometimes I cut myself just to have the action of someone being cut, going on. As much as I hate myself and want to disintegrate myself, I legitimately do not want to be here, I don't like this place or the people. I want to remove myself. But I find myself still here, so I wish I could wreak destruction on everyone else while I am still here.

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Thankfully, cutting is a phase that many people go through but do not realise that it can end as long as you have the will power and determination to get though whatever struggle is causing you to feel the need. I have been, now, in a 9 year recovery from it but even though I still sometimes get the desire to cut, I look down at my arms at the white scars, blue and purple on rainy and/or cold days and see how ugly they are and use that as motivation to keep me from adding more. Of course, I seriously f'ed up the nerves and tendons in my left arm by doing it also, resulting in life-long pain and discomfort, so I learned the hard way that cutting is a short term solution that can have long lasting consequences.
    If all you have to show is a hundred little white scars, then push yourself to try and stop before you cause serious damage to yourself. Although if you feel the need, then I offer you my arms. Have at them. Physical pain inflicted by another person is nowhere near as bad as the pain, physically and emotional as what you inflict on yourself.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know how you feel, sometimes people can make me so mad...but I don't waste my time and energy on them because they are not worth it. You have to remember they aren't worth getting upset over. I think you should be here and I hope you don't end your life.

4. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I don't know what else to say since the moderators didn't approve of my last two posts.

5. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I want to drop out of college, I want to quit everything. I want to forever take myself out of that ****'s life. Cutting doesn't help, I should just kill myself while I am young, I refuse to live this life as an inferior, as a pathetic ugly loser, it is too much for me to bear and it's taking a toll on me everyday, I feel like killing everyone but I know that probably can't happen, so I should just remove myself.

6. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

and I'm stupid to boot. I'm tired of this and them.

7. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I want to kill her with my bare hands.

8. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I wish I could torture her.

9. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Where do they go?

10. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Even if things did change, I would still want to kill her, for past wrongs and things that will never be recovered.

11. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

no I wasn't referring to my posts lol

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol sorry, when I read that post, I just assumed you were talking about your posts!