Are there any medical people here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wastedmylife

is it possible you could have had a stroke or brain aneurysm and still be alive

my head is in a constant state of dizziness, I know I did something, I have had so many extremely painful head pains as a result of this stress and anger that goes to my head

I have no health Insurance and really don't want to go to a doctor

If I had a brain aneurysm or a stroke would it be something I would be aware of

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
stroke you would have slurring of speech
you would have weakness dizziness
youwould have difficulty with thinking
You would still be alive a stroke affects your brain not your heart
If you are having a lot of headaches time to go see a doctor go to emergency get checked out. Could be you have high blood pressure which can cause a stroke
If you have concerns it is important to get into emergency soon because a medication can be given within first few hours after a stroke to help prevent more damage.
take care and get checked out okay do it sooner than later.

aoeu

If you had a stroke you'd have much worse symptoms than dizziness. It sounds stress related to me (especially given that you associate the symptoms with stress). You mentioned in another thread that your work causes you stress and you can control this by the number of tickets you buy - cut back your work for a while, as well as work on other stressors, and it should help it greatly.

Not a doctor, but that's how it looks to me.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
No medical degree here, sorry but as a person who has experienced episodes of acute emotional distress on virtually a daily basis for years I would agree that you are experiencing benign stress induced symptoms. I have chronically low blood pressure but under emotional stress I feel very similiar symptoms as you describe and in addition, a blood rushing feeling/whoosh sound in my ears followed by a feeling that I am going to fall to the ground.

Stress will wreak the most incredible and frightening physical side effects on an otherwise clinically healthy and medically sound person. I hope you can afford to buy into a medical insurance plan sometime soon because it must be a terrible stress on you not being able to get an occasional checkup and reassuring clean bill of health. I hope this gets better.

ozbound

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Don't think it's a brain aneurysm either as apparently when these burst it is supposed to be the most painful intense headache you would of ever had.
Looked into it a bit as I have an ur-ruptured one in my brain that they refuse to operate on. (tick-tock) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00