Are there any noble people left?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lone Dragon, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Lone Dragon

Lone Dragon Member

Direct me to a forum where I won't be flamed and bashed. I dare you. You won't find any. ANY. Just left a forum today, and I'm still steaming about the whole thing. Cyber-bullying sucks. Can't make friends without pity. And I despise everyone who has it easy, and attacks the weak "Just because they can".

I hate this life. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. I've had enough of this world. Everyone. Face it, people are naturally cruel inside.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

I've found most people good on some level, even if you have to dig a little to hit their vein of gold. Bullying in real life aswell as online sucks to be sure but there are always a few quiet ones that will treat you with the respect you deserve.
  3. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

I have a confession to make: I myself am a 'cyber bully' (I made a promise with myself to be honest and open, and act how I would in real life on this forum because I need help, and to help others at this time in my life). I'm not gonna say anymore of that because it isn't actually who I am as a person, and not to give anyone a reason to hate me.

Attacking other people can make someone feel more confident in themselves, or just give them something to do in their dull day, and doing it on the web makes it feel like "a game" and not "real". Just relax, it's a game to them, take a deep breath and take it not so seriously. Literally hit the ignore feature if you don't like what you are hearing, it's really that simple!

Do not mistake internet behavior with people in the real world, please!
  4. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

I really dislike flamers as well, allthough I have not really been a target of a cyber bully but I have seen it happen and it just angers me, I find the best course of action is as Anonymous Dude says, use the ignore feature, and or report the person to that boards Admin/mods if it is a bad flame that was uncalled for... I also never reply to those people who choose to flame, unless they have something intelligent to say.
  5. Lone Dragon

Lone Dragon Member

Thank you for the replies everyone.

AnonymousDude, your post intrigues me. I'll defenitely have to remember that the next time I visit another forum.
  6. Gothic-Midnight-Rose

Gothic-Midnight-Rose Active Member

Cyber bullying sucks :(